Chapter 11// Slytherin Common Room.

___________
Chapter 11

Scorpius Malfoy walked infront of me to the library, opening the big doors. No one was in there, but we only had an hour until it's shut.

"My parents. Their getting a divorce." Scorpius said once we were far in the library.

"A-a what?"

"That's why dad wasn't home at Christmas, he was getting divorce papers with Mum." He whispered.
Tears where forming in my eyes.

"Only Albus and you know." He says turning away from me.

"I know you don't want pity, Scorpius. But I'm really sorry, I wish there was something I could do, something that would help." I say grabbing his wrist.

He turned back around. "Your cleverness can't help this time, Granger."

That's the first time he ever said that. It made a sudden urge to make a move. I stepped in, wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. He hugged me back.

"We better get going. They might start wondering where we are." Scorpius whispered. But both of us knew that we didn't want to get going, not at all.

The halls and stairs where barely lit up by the lamps on the walls. We took the stairs that didn't dare to change, and walked to Griffindor common room. The fat lady was asleep on her tea table.

"Oh no! I didn't get the password." I say panicking. "What do I do?"

Scorp stared at me then back at the fat lady who know has woken up.

"What are you two doing on a night like this?" The fat lady grumbled.

"We were in the library... returning books." I half-lied

"Password?"

"I missed it. But please, you know that I'm a griffindor!" I say.

"Sorry, no password, then no pass." She says stubbornly.

"Hey Rose," Scorpius said. I turned around to face him. "Remember that time where you said that I'd have to show you Slytherin Common room?" He smirked.

Oh what did I get my self into?

"Wait you can't go with him! Not to the Slytherin room." The fat lady called after us.

"I don't Remember the password, So yeah I think I will go with him. I'm not sleeping on the floor tonight." I called back.

Scorpius and I grinned at each other before making our way upstairs.

"Flabber worm." He said to the door, it swung open and the first colour I see was black and green. It did feel a tad cold. We walked down the steps into a living area, a couch on either side and a table just beside them.

"Wow. It's definitely different." I say.
He shrugged and went to the couch

"You can sleep here if you want. But in the morning, just know that most of the Sytherins will see a Griffindor sleeping on there couch." He says getting blankets out a cupboard in the corner.

"Well, I'll take the couch. I'll be up before anyone anyway." I smile.
He nods and lays the blanket on the couch.

"Sleep on top of this one, the couch is a bit cold." He says then putts another two at the end of the bed. He grabbed a spare pillow from the cupboard and placed it at the top of the couch.

"Thank you Scorpius." I smile at him. He smiles back.

"Do you need me to tuck you in as well?" He smirks. We were only a few centimetres close, I could feel his light breath on my cheek.

"No I think I'm okay." I say as I don't know how long I can tame myself.

"Okay." He says. "Goodnight Rose Granger Weasley."

I smile as he walks up to the boys dorms. "Goodnight, Malfoy." I say quietly to myself.