Chapter 25// I will flick a bean at you.

26th -Going home to Australia in a few hours, I will miss Bali:)

Comment and vote my muggles!

Chapter 25

*
'Dear Mum,
First thing I want to to tell you is, I flew a broomstick yesterday! For the first time I actually had the confidence to kick off the ground. I'm guessing you know about dads Howler..
It's okay, really. But he's my best friend and I know things that you wouldn't even know.

(Like how Draco actually loved you. I thought to myself)

Anyway, I'm off to watch the second task. I didn't see the first one, I fell asleep in the library. Miss you.

Love Rose.'

I folded it up and passed it to the brown owl waiting patiently beside me. I ran down stairs holding onto the edge just in case it moved, then making my way over to the pier.

I spotted Hugo in the crowd, I pushed myself in and stood next to him. But instead of his eyes being in the second task, he was looking in the other side of the crowd.

"You should ask her out." I say looking over at phoebe.

"What? I'm not asking anyone out." He says frowning at me.

"Give it a few years little bro, I ship it." I smile nudging him on the shoulder.

The three competitors were lining up on the edge of the pier, when the whistle blew, the dived into the water. Of course Ronan winked my way before diving in, he never gives up. Lily was next to Jacob Winston, the one who she asked to the ball, they look like they are having fun.

It was about an hour before they came up to air again, holding a big golden box in their hand. Ronan from Durmstrang came up first, then Hogwarts, and last Ilvermorny.

I clapped, as everyone around me cheered, the boys over in the corner were whistling. I spotted Scorpius sitting with Thomas, Nathan and Albus from the corner of my eye.

The way his hair blew messy in the wind, his Slytherin scarf around his neck made mine seem cold. I looked away and spotted James and Audrey snogging on the back seats.

"Rosie, lets go eat! I'm hungry." My brother whines.

"You obviously got dads disease then." I say to Hugo following after him.

"And you got mums disease of reading." He says back.

I poke my tongue out at him. "If it wasn't for mum, we wouldn't have Albus, lily and James."

"You never know... you could have been an accident. I don't blame them." Hugo says with humour.

"I think that would have been the other way around." I fake smiled waving my finger in a circle.

"I will flick a bean at you." Hugo said picking up the bean that he put on his plate.

"Oh. a bean. I'm. So. Scared. It will probably kill me." I say with no emotion in my voice at all.

"Don't make this a food fight, sis. You won't want another Howler." He says smiling evilly.

"I'll say you started it." I smile back evilly. "I'm the oldest so mum will believe me."

"Okay?" A voice Said from behind. "Man is this what it's like having a sibling cause I'm glad I'm an only child." Nathan said.

"It's either, I'll help you hide the body or don't even breathe in my direction. There's no in between." I say to him.

"Ah, well that said... I don't want to be the 'body' so imma gonna gooo." He says walking away quickly.

"Your boyfriends a Slytherin?"

Scorpius? Wait oh, he's talking about Nathan.

"No he's Scorpius's friend."

"You'd get in so much trouble if you went out with a Slytherin." Hugo laughs.

That's one thing I didn't laugh about today. Because I know it's true, but I don't care what house he's in, the inside is all that matters.

••••

My first detention starts tonight. I walk to Professor McGonagalls office and open the two big wooden doors.

I've never had a detention before. I could use this time to study, or read. Maybe it's not so bad then.

I haven't seen Scorpius all day, I think he was a bit embarrassed after he mumbled 'I'm crazy about you'

Does this mean he likes me? But would I actually go behind my family's back to date a Malfoy?

The big question is... if he ever asked me out, or to be his girlfriend, would I say yes?

I sat down infront of Professor McGonagall. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Ah, Miss Rose Weasley. You will be spending your first detention with Professor Longbottom. But first, may I ask why you punched a Slytherin girl?" She asks fixing her small round glasses.

"It sounds stupid, but she kissed my date to the Yule Ball and was smirking about it. So I punched her. I probably would have slapped her but I needed to get the message across through her thick skull. She very clingy and I thought a punch in the face will send a clear message that you don't kiss other people's dates infront of them." I explain.

"So it's true then." Professor McGonagall nods.

"Yes."

"Have a biscuit Weasley."

"A what?" I say surprised. I didn't know you get treats in detention for your behaviour.

"A biscuit, there in that bowl." She says pointing to the corner of her desk. "Mr Longbottom is in the Green House waiting." She smiled.

"Ah, okay." I say confused. I take a biscuit and make my way out the door.

I like detention. Free biscuits!