Chapter 12// Dear Mum

Omg
I can't wait to go to Bali! In like the second week of school. Anyways bye!

(Omg editing this book now, I remember when I went to Bali, that was the last time I went and then few years later covid happened! God I miss travelling🥺)

____________
Chapter 12

I was up at 6:30am the next morning, I got water from the fountain still wrapped in my warm blankets when I heard a voice from behind that startled me.

"Is that a Griffindor?" A male voice said.

"Isn't it the girl Scorpius hangs around?" Another male voice chimed.

"Oh that must be Rose."

"What is the doing here?"

"Shut up Nathan, Rose is cool."

"Did chill out." This voice called Nathan said.

I turn around and smile awkwardly
At the two Slytherin boys standing infront of me. One other had brown hair and brown eyes, the other had brown hair and green eyes.

"I'm Thomas, and this is Nathan." The brown eyes one said. Nathan, the green eyed boy, waved. "You must be Rose."

"Ah, yeah that's me. I just was getting water, you know- to keep hydrated because I don't remember have water yesterday and they say you'll only last three days without water- so I don't want to die anytime soon so yeah, you have nice water- THIS this is nice water." I blush at my rambled words. I'm talking way to much.

"I like her." Thomas laughed. "Can we keep her?"

"We are Scorpius friends, besides from you and Albus." Nathan said.

"Oh, why haven't I met you before?" I asked.

"Well, Scorpius seems more interested in you then us." Thomas said as Nathan hit him on the arm.

"What he meant to say, was that Scorpius-"

"Scorpius what?" A voice cut him off. The blonde boy himself came down the stairs of the boys dorm.
"Oh, I see you've met Thomas and Nathan."

"Haha, yeah." I chuckled nervously.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asks me.

"Yep." I say putting my water down and hugged the blankets even tighter. My bushy red hair is probably all over the place. "Um, I better go." I said.

"Okay." Scorpius looked a bit sad I wouldn't be staying. But trust me, I don't think I want to see any girls that will make a fuss about me.

I took off the warm blanket leaving it where I was sleeping and took off as quick as I could.

•••••

Snatching a pen and parchment from the desk I went to the post room full of owls. I sat down and began to write.

'Dear mum,
I need to tell you something, but you must swear not to tell dad. He would be so disappointed in me... I'm telling you because if a girl can't trust her mum, who can she trust?

There's this boy, you saw him once on the platform. He is really sweet and I like him a lot. But he is from the slytherin house. I don't want to say who just yet.

He hasn't told his family, either. His dad is very strict on who we should be with. I know he is a good person, I doubted him from the start. I feel so stupid.

What am I suppose to do? I know dad and uncle Harry will be very angry with me, But I don't won't the whole entire family to hate me.

Love Rose'

"Take this to mum." I tell my owl. He snatched it with his beak and took off.

I just hope mum isn't angry at me if she knows who it is. But she was fine when he was at the dinner. But she doesn't know that he was at Christmas dinners

Knowing mum, she would know who it is straight away.