Chapter 20// Scorpius obviously, who else?

Bali is amazing :) third time here and it's so humid! Loving it:)

Please vote and comment💜

____________
Chapter 20
____________

The Yule ball was right around the corner. I couldn't believe that Scorpius had asked me in the most amazing and clever way possible.

Ronan, Lewis and Flora were chosen out of the Goblet Of Fire and they were taken in for an interview. The three tasks will be held right after the ball. Ronan finally moved on from his little crush on me and asked a girl from Ravenclaw to the dance, of course she said yes.

Now all that's left to do is find lily and Hugo.

"Guess what! Guess what! Guess what!" Lily yelled in at me, her face smiling widely.

"I'm not good at guessing things-"

"I asked him to the ball! He said yes, I can't believe it, thank you so much Rose!"

"I'm so happy for you Lil! I knew he wanted to go with you." I say smiling back at her. "What's his name?"

"Jacob Wintson. He's a Griffindor." She blushed.

"What about you, Hugo?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"He keeps staring at Phoebe, a girl in Giffindor." Lily said nudging my brother on the shoulder.

"Really? You should ask her." I say smirking.

"I don't dance." He frowns.

"Sure you don't." I say sarcastically. "You Don't believe in magic either?"

"I'm a wizard, of course I believe in magic. I just can't dance, I don't have private lessons up at the Astronomy tower like you do Rose." He says smiling a little.

"What?" I say shocked.

"What?" Another voice behind me.
I turn around to see three boys standing there looking smug.

"Private lessons hey?" Thomas questions.

"With whom?" Nathan asks smirking.

"Scorpius obviously, who else?" Albus shrugged.

"What are you three doing here?" I glare at them.

"Oh, nothing." Nathan said posing. "Just acting natural."
Thomas hit him in the stomach. "No, that's acting like an idiot."

"Okay?" I frown looking at the douches infront of me. I smile at lily and Hugo and walk away from all of them feeling embarrassed and slightly annoyed.

Then a thought came to me. I stop in my tracks.

What if Scorpius and I do date? A Griffindor dating a Slytherin is that against school rules? Even though mum said that no one will mind, I know that they will. The weird part is that I kind of want to be with him. He makes me smile, mad, laugh, and he's gorgeous.
And here I thought all this time since the first train to Hogwarts, that Malfoy and I would keep too our selfs and not have anything to do with each other.
But I can't help think that it wouldn't be the same without him here.

But I don't date, because I hate the way people date now days. I just want to be with the person I'm going to be with. I just want to know who I'm going to marry and start working towards building that life together.

People nowadays date recklessly. We treat each other like we're trying on shoes; no matter how well something fits,we still want to see how we look in something else.

And I want no part in that.

I don't want Scorpius to get tired or bored of me and move on. Try on the next shoe because it looks better. I'm scared. That's why I hate dating. That's why I turned down every boy who's ever asked me out.

But I know scorp is different, but boys will be boys, and sooner or later he will get bored and move on. That's how it works.