Chapter 16// You wish Malfoy

___________
Chapter 16
____________

"You know how I mentioned about that clingy girl in Slytherin?" Scorpius asked me looking annoyed.

"Yeah? What about her?" I asked looking up from my book.

Before he was about to answer me, I heard a squeaky voice coming from behind me. "Scorpie! Oh there you are, I thought I lost you."

"Asked and answered." I whispered raising my eyebrows.

"Oh you must be Rose! I'm Abbey, Scorpies girlfriend." She said, her black hair bouncing above her shoulders in braids.

"I never said you were." Scorpius said to her.

"He likes to keep it a secret." Abbey said hugging his arm. Why did I have the urge to slap her?

"Abbey, I'm not interested." Scorpius said firmly. She huffed and let go of his arm. "Whatever, your missing out." Then she walked off.

"Wow, I finally met the devil." I say as he chuckled.

"Rose!"

I turned around to see Ronan running towards me.

"Looks like both of us have a clingy little friend." Scorpius whispered.

"I know your not dating him, I asked your cousin, James- I think. Anyways, I picked this I thought it was beautiful just like you." Ronan said holding out a Rose flower.

"Uh, thanks." I mumble taking it.
He smiled and walked off in the other direction.

"Oh that's nice." Scorpius mumbled glaring at Ronans back.

"I hate people giving me Roses." I say wanting to throw the flower across the room.

I saw James heading down the all and I stopped him.

"I need to go to Audrey. Can't stop." He says trying to get past.

"Here give this to her, she'll love it." I say practically throwing the rose at his face.

"Uh, okay thanks Rose, uh get it rose? Okay bye." He says jogging off.

"Yeah hillarious." I mumble to myself.

I turned to Scorpius as he looked at me, his eyes flickering to my lips and straight back up to my eyes. He had that smirk on that he masters. I just glared at him.

"Checking me out, are you?" he asks.

"Ha, you wish Malfoy." I say confidently. "I was actually looking at Ronan over there, you know he is actually quite good looking. I might say yes to the ball." But instead Scorpius turned around to a blank wall. Yeah that's a pretty good looking wall. Yep, I look stupid now.

"Yeah, it's a wall." He says amused but I could see we was tempted to break Romans neck off. "He asked you to the ball?"

"Yeah. But I said no, obviously." I say.

"Mm." He said looking down.
"Rose, I was going to ask-"

"Oh! Let's see who's out there name in the Goblet of fire!" I say excitedly grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the third door in the hall way.

People surround the fire, two girls and three boys from Ilvermorny put there name in. From Durmstrang, with a wink towards me, Ronan silverwright placed his name in the fire with a few others. And finally from Hogwarts Lewis a boy from Hufflepuff.

"I kind of want to enter." Scorpius whispered to me.

"No it can be dangerous!" I say glaring at him. "Remember what happened-"

"He's dead, Rose. Voldermort can't hurt anyone anymore." Scorpius smiled touching my cheek sending shivers down my spine. What is he doing to me?

"I just don't want you to get hurt."