Chapter 14// I will punch you

____________
Chapter 14

I didn't like broomsticks much, I can't balance on them and I feel like I'll just fall off.

"Are you sure this is even safe?" I ask Scorpius.

"Of course it is. If you don't fall off." He smirked.

"If I fall off and die, it's on you. And my dad will probably burry you 10 meters deep into the ground." I glare.

"Well. Hopefully that will never happen." He says swallowing nervously.

"Now hold tight." He says.

I grip the broom and sit. It was so uncomfortable. "How can people sit like this for a whole Quidditch game?"

"Now push up off the ground." He smiles.

"What off I end up in space. What if I can't get down!" I panicked.

"Rose."

Just hearing him say my name made me melt inside.
I kicked up off the ground, holding on for dear life. It lifted and I was floating up, it didn't stop, I was going to space.

"Scorpius! Get me down from here!" I shout practically using every muscle in my body to stay on the broom.  "Scorpius!!!"

"It's okay, your doing fine." He says from below.

"What? Going to space is not my future plan at the moment."

I hear a whoosh and he is already beside me on his broom, smirking.
"You really don't like flying, do you?"

"Id rather have wings." I say.

He grabbed my broom, pulling it down back to sweet earth. Once my feet hit the ground I collapsed to the grass giving it a hug.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, sweet, sweet beautiful land how I've missed you so." I say to the grass as it itches my nose.

"Rose, you where in the air for one minute and you crapped yourself. You weren't even a meter high." He laughed.

I got up off the floor and glared at him. "I would have fallen off if I was up there any longer."

"I would have caught you."

"And I would have punched you." I say back.

"Ouch. So, besides from broom flying, is there anything else that you can't do?" He asks with a playful smile.

Do I tell him?

"Lily wants me to come to the ball. But the thing is... I can't dance." I admit.

"You can't ball room dance? I wasn't expecting that." He says shocked.

"I wasn't expecting to be forced to fly a broom, but here we are."

He ignored my comment. "I could teach you."

I laughed. Really laughed. "What you? Ha, I nearly died up in space, what makes you think that I won't die dancing, tripping over something and go falling out a window!"

"You always think of the worst." He says rolling his eyes.

"I will also punch you." I said still laughing.

"No thanks. Astronomy Tower, tonight? I can teach you the basics."

I stopped laughing. "Wait a second, your serious?"

He was dead serious.

"Oh so that's where your gonna plan my death." I say teasingly.

"Look I'm only keeping you alive so your father keeps me alive. Okay?" He chuckled.

"How rude."

We walked back to the castle when my brown owl flew in holding a note. Then I realised it must be the note I sent to Mum. I really hope dad didn't see it. I took the letter out of its beak and glanced at my name on the front. I placed it in my pocket, I'll read it later.

"It's from mum." I say to Scorpius.

"Oh."

"Are you okay? With your parents?" I suddenly ask, remembering what he told me.

"Divorce papers are signed. Mums a bit shaky. Dad is too busy at the ministry to talk to her." Scorpius says in a quiet voice.

"They both love you. That will never change." I say.

His blue eyes looked into my green ones. "Yeah, I guess they do"