Chapter 5// Act normal

___________
Chapter 5

"Are you talking to scorpius yet?"

"Oh, not you too, Albus. James has already pestered me about that." I frown at him.

"Well he's coming over now." Albus says and nods behind me.

I turn around and see a boy wearing a green and black scarf, his robes tidy, unlike Albus's, and his blonde hair combed back to the side.

I couldn't help to stare in awe. Me, a sixteen year old girl, can not look at him and not think he is handsome as hell. I shook my head. No Rose, we are just friends. Get a freaking grip.

"Hi." Scorpius said to me and not Albus. I lost my grip as I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

Okay act normal Rose.

"Hi." I replied back smiling a little.

"Uh, hi."

"You already said that." I point out smiling more.

Then there was the lovey voice of Albus that made me want to strangle him.

"Scorpius if your going to ask Rose out can you just do it and end this awkwardness already? I can't handle it and I'm not even apart of the conversation." Albus says.

I glare at him. "Albus Severus Potter, you be quiet!" I then turn back to Scorpius. "So you were saying?"

"Oh yeah, um hi." Scorpius says a little embarrassed.

I giggle. No Rose don't fall for a Malfoy. I hear Albus sigh behind me.

"Are you spending Christmas at Hogwarts?" I ask trying to make conversation again. I miss talking to him.

"Yeah. Are you?"

"No, mum and dad want me to visit them. We are having everyone over." I say a bit disappointed that I won't be staying here with him

"Oh." Is all he says. I can tell he was not expecting that answer, he might have been a bit disappointed.

"Let's go back to the common room. Scorp you can come if you like." Albus said breaking Scorpius's eye contact with me.

"Yeah okay, thanks." He says. We all go to the fat lady and I say the password because Albus doesn't remember again. We go in and sit down on the couch. In silence. Like I could hear a fly buzzing that's at least two meters away.

"So? I'm-"

"Hey, Is that James!" I say cutting Albus off. I point out the common room window which looks out onto the courtyard.

"He's with someone." I say squinting my eyes, seeing a glimpse of a skirt.
"A girl!" I exclaim.

"Nah, Rose he's with a duck." Albus said sarcastically. "Of course it's a girl! That's Audrey Henderson."

"Is Audrey from Hufflepuff?" I ask.

"Yep." Albus answered.

All three of us stared out the window like creeps, that was until James looked up and caught sight of us. He frowned, said something to Audrey then was walking to the castle. Albus, scorpius and I looked at each other with terrified looks. I shove scorpius and Albus back to the couch.

"Pretended nothing happened. Act normal." I say. We all waited for James to come bursting through the door. And when he did, boy was he curious.

"Uh, hi James." I say causally starting to braid my hair.

He walked in, shutting the door behind him. He glanced at every singe one of us before sighing and putting on a frown.

"Okay, your braiding your hair, which you never do. Scorpius looks like he's about to spill out a big secret and Albus is eating old apples out of a fruit bowl." James says looking at each of us.

I look over at Albus. He bite into about three seperate apples and now munching into his last one in which he spits out immediately when James mentioned the word 'old'.

What happened to acting normal?

"It's a Drapple." Albus said.

"A what?" We said in union.

"Draco and an apple."

"You shipped my dad with your apple?" Scorpius said with the most disapproving look that could make you laugh out loud. "When Rose said act normal, she didn't mean eat all the apples and then make Romantic love with my dad. Oh my, and it's old. Are you saying my dad is old?"

That's when I couldn't hold it in anymore. I lost it. I burst into laughing.

"You were spying!" James said pointing at us.

But no one said anything about that. Drapple was just to weird and funny to even talk. My stomach hurt so much I fell to the floor. I could see scorpius wiping the tears that formed and Albus hitting the couch with his hand.

Geez my cousin has Humour.