Chapter 23// Falling For You

Chapter 23

"I've told you like a billion times: I'm fine!" I say to Scorpius. We were on our way to watch the first task which was at the Quidditch stadium.

"Rose, 'fine' doesn't cut it. Your upset and I want to make sure you are going to be okay." He says walking faster to keep up with me.
"And besides, I don't want to go against you dads words-"

"I don't care what my dad thinks!" I yell turning to him. "I won't stay away from you, I can't, I need you."
I didn't really think about the words coming out my mouth.

"But I'm already on your dads bad side-"

"No. he's not here, he doesn't know, he can't control my life." I say firmly.

We walk into the seats as I saw Albus, James and Audrey.
They look at me concerned, I try to ignore them as much as I can but I can't concentrate on the pitch with my cousins worried about me.

"I can't- I have to go." I say.

I leave the booth, hearing Albus calling after me. I walk back across the grass and in the halls of the castle. I don't know why I'm so affected by this. I don't know why that every time Scorpius tries to say it's okay; I break down.
I don't know why I'm so angry at my dad when I haven't even seen him.

But I think I know why.

Becoming even more overwhelmed by the truth that I don't let out, I head to the library.

I pass tens of thousands of books; thousands of selves and hundreds of narrow rows. I sit down in a chair right at the back we're no one bothers to go.

I let tears escape, I lean my head in my hands as I finally let out the truth I've been trying to hide.

The truth I was trying not to unfold. But at the same time it to Damage...

"I'm falling for Scorpius Malfoy. Hard." I whispered to absolutely no one.

Comment and vote lovelies:) oh and should I do a POV on Scorpius or one of the other characters???