Chapter 28// Your eyebrows are uneven.

Chapter 28
Thanks for the votes keep it up!!

Scorpius POV

Every time Rose looks at me, I see pity in her eyes. I know she's worried about me and Aurora. I told her it's okay many times but she didn't want to believe it.

And that kiss.

It made me feel on top of the god damn moon. Her lips were so sweet and soft against mine. I want more, but I know that we can't let her cousins or brother know. Her dad will burry me and yell at her.

"Rose, can we talk?" I say when I found her in the library.

"Yeah sure." She smiled looking up from her book.

"It's about us. That kiss." I say hoping it won't be weird.

"Oh." She says surprised. Rose shut her book and put it back on the shelve next to her.

"Next time, maybe not the cupboard. It's dusty in there." She smirks.

"So you don't regret it?" I ask with hope in my voice.

"No." she said quietly.

I smile spread across my face. She didn't regret kissing me, she likes me.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did it again then?" I whispered.

"As many times you want." She blushed. Before I could do anything she disappeared walking out the library. I stood there like a freak with a grin on my face.

Does that mean we are together?

•••

Rose POV

A smile was on my face the whole day. Well nearly the whole day.
If it weren't for Abbey and her skyscrapers walking in a straight line down the hall way.

She came to a hault in the hall with her four 'friends' by her side blocking the pathway. She glared at me and pushed her boobs up in my face trying to look like the more 'powerful person.'

But in reality, she looked like a
two-year olds drawing book.

Her eyebrows were finer than ever making a big different and her eyelids were thick with eyeliner and clumps of mascara.

"You should watch where your going." She snarled.

"Excuse me? I didn't know you were the boss of the whole world. I would vote Trump over you any day." I say back.

She looked at me weirdly, probably because she doesn't follow the muggle news.

"Look, you need to keep away from Scorpius, otherwise you will regret it." She says firmly.

I take out my diary that's in my hand and flip to a couple of pages, maybe she will see that I'm not interested in her little speech and skip off.

"I'm warning you Wea- what are you doing?" She asks.

I don't look up, "I'm looking in my diary," then I point to the date of Wednesday. "Nope, looks like I won't be giving a shit tomorrow either."

I closed my diary to see her fuming face. I smiled and added a little touch. "By the way, your eyebrows are uneven." I say pointing at her face.

Her friends start looking at her eyebrows as abbey tried to cover them up and ran to the stairs. I laughed to myself.

"Rose!" I hear a voice, I turn around and scorpius runs towards me.

He didn't slow down to stop, he kept coming and collided with my lips. He kissed me again, with one hand rest on my cheek. My hands come up to his chest to push him away slightly. He instantly broke off as I felt the tingles in my lips.

"I dont Hugo to find out." I say.

"Your right, sorry. I probably should have thought that through, but I couldn't because you were taking over my mind."

I bit my lip and smiled.

"Rose would you be my girlfriend. My secret one?" He says shyly.

I nod with a huge grin on my face just thinking how did I ever end up with the best person I have ever met.