Chapter 26// In the Broom Cupboard

I PROMISE YOU WILL ENJOY
THIS CHAPTER!!❤️⚡️

Chapter 26

Getting detention for punching Abbey in the face was so worth it.

I make my way to Professor Longbottoms class and open the door. He was sitting at his desk with plants around the room and hanging above him was the Sword of Griffindor. The one he killed Voldermorts last Horcrux with and saved both my parents.

"Ah, Rose Weasley. I never had expected you to be sitting in detention." He smiled at me.

"Well-"

"So you did punch her in the face for kissing your date?" Nevil asks.

"Ah, yes-"

"Have a chocolate frog." He smiled pushing the jar of chocolate to me.

"Wait what?"

"Go on. Have two if you like."

I'm starting to think these teachers are praising me for punching a Slytherin.
Beats me, they probably are.

After an hour Professor Longbottom let me go. It was dark, and all the Portraits were sleeping. I get to the Griffindor common room door and the fat lady wakes up with a start.

"What on earth are you doing up this late? Not with that Slytherin boy I hope!" She says crossing her arms.

"No I had detention."

"A Granger-Weasley in Detention, what on earth did you do?" She says taking a sip of her tea.

"Punched a Slytherin for kissing my date to the Yule Ball." I said.

"Ah, finally someone did it. I would have done it myself if I wasn't stuck in the Portrait." The fat lady says.

"I'm tired. Humblebee." I say the password while yawning.

The fat lady said nothing else as she sung the door open.

••••

"Why did I never get a biscuit or Chocolate when I get detentions?" Albus. I shrugged.

"Maybe they thought you would get fat." I say looking on his plate filled with food. "May as well eat a kitchen."

"Ha. Ha." Albus said pulling a straight face.

"You guys are weird." Scorpius says next to me.

"It's contagious." I smile at him.

"I missed a class yesterday by accident because I was lost in the library trying to find you, and then realised you were in detention." Scorpius explained.

"Didn't you have a charms test?" I ask.

"Yep."

"You need to get your ducks in a row." I say shaking my head and smiling.

"Man I hate ducks." He says.

Looking at Albus watch I saw the time.
"I have Muggle Studies!" I say grabbing my book and standing up.

"I'll walk you." Scorp says walking me out the great hall.

We were nearly to the classroom when I stopped in my tracks.
"Didn't you have to go to Defence Against The Dark Arts, 10 minutes ago?"

I watch as his face turned into panic and then his hand came up to slam against his forehead. "I forgot!"

I laugh and he laughs with me.
Then it was followed by awkward silence. His gaze was looking into mine, a bit too long to be just friends.

"You know how I told you to get your ducks in a row?" I break the ice.

"Yeah-"

"Well this isn't putting your ducks in a row, this is putting your ducks in a wood chipper!" I blab.

He slowly grabs my hand gently, pulling me towards him. He walks back into the broom cupboard as I and still held; Unsure of what he was doing.

It was dark in the cupboard. He leans in, but doesn't reach my lips, instead his lips are near my ear. His arms are either side of me as he pulls the door shut behind me.

Now my back is against the Broom cupboard door, his face inches from mine, making me week at then knees. The scent of cinnamon and Parchment hit my nose as I remember the Love Potion.
Stroking back my red hair behind my ear gently. Shivers down my back at his touch. I felt my cheeks heat up.

My heart was racing so fast, I thought it would make me faint without reaching his lips yet.

But I didn't faint.

I closed my eyes as his lips touched mine.

Finally, I think to myself.

Scorpius Malfoy. Just kissed me. In a broom cupboard. In the middle of class.

My arms snaked around his neck pulling him in. His hands at either sides of my hips.

I never knew how long I was waiting to want his kiss.

We slowly pulled apart gasping for air. He rests his forehead against mine.

"You put all my ducks back in their rows now." He whispered. I smile so much that I think my face will break.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that." He says. "I hope you didn't mind? There's always a time turner-"

I stopped him my placing my lips on his again. It was sweet and gentle that made me want more.

But we were stopped by the door of the cupboard. There stood Professor Hooch, the flying class teacher.

"Well, well, well. I think you two better come with me." She says frowning crossing her arms.

Scorpius and I look at each other for a second then followed quietly after her. Guess I will get another detention.

But one things for sure..

What happens in the broom cupboard, stays in the broom cupboard.❤️

__________
EEEEEEEEEEH I HAD FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER! After 26 chapter they finally kiss at last!

Please vote if you jumped with happiness!! Scorose out✌🏼❤️