Chapter 32// The letter (completed!)

~Chapter 32~

Dad knows.

I stormed up to my brother and just out frightened the life out of him when I grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Why did you tell dad?" I said angrily.

"It's not nice to keeps secrets." He glares back at me.

"You know what. I wouldn't be surprised if you got put in slytherin." I spat.

"Like your boyfriend?"

"Scorpius is not like his father and no one can tell me otherwise! If you can't see past his family line and know that he is a good person with an amazing caring heart then I don't want to talk to you!" I yell.

My anger was heating up. I don't want fight with him. I felt tears burning my eyes. I turned away and stormed off.

"Rose, come on.."

"Don't talk to me."

An owl flew into my room as I let the tears fall from my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

I took the letter knowing it's from dad. Luckily it wasn't a howler.

I don't understand why they can't love Scorpius for who HE IS. And not his family.

They know nothing of what he's been through. They don't know about Aurora, they don't know the divorce and they don't know what it's like to love someone that's everything your not.

They didn't know about us.

They didn't know about the love potion, the late nights, library kisses, first broom cupboard kiss, they didn't know I went to the slytherin common room and slept there for the night. They didn't know about the Ball- how He asked me. They don't know anything about us.

And thanks to Hugo and his big mouth. They know.

And I wish they could accept him for who he is and not what his family line is.

I ripped the letter open. I recognised mums handwriting. Of course- why would dad even talk to me?

Dear Rose.

Your probably furious at Hugo for blabbing. Ron is annoyed at me for knowing. He is also very disappointed in you.

I know he will come around and I know that scorpius will prove him wrong. Your father is stubborn, so am I.

I'm talking to Ron about it. I told him that he can't blame Scorpius for something his father did thirty years ago. And Draco had matured into a man and had apologised to us at the ministry.

It will just take time. Don't give up.

Love mum.

Scorpius opened the door to my room. His face instantly turned into worry when he say my eyes red from crying.

"Rose? Please don't cry, no I hate to see you cry. Please stop your tears from falling, please beautiful."

It made me cry even more.

Not that I didn't want to loose him, or that my dad might not accept him. But for the way he treats me like I'm his first priority. I love that about him.

"I love you."

Shocked at my words he scoops me up into his arms and holds me just for a few minutes but I wish it could go forever.

"I love you too." He smiles into my hair.

I didn't feel stupid to say it. Even if people think we are too young to say those words. But you know what? Stuff them.

I love Scorpius and that's all that matters. No matter what happens next, I couldn't imagine myself growing old with anyone else.

I could see now. I could see hope that everything will be fine.

THE END!

_________________

I love Harry Potter.

I'm sure that anyone reading this now loves it as much as I do.

Yes that was the end and sometimes things don't end with everything sorted out. Some things need to be left as a mystery.

Sometimes you have to imagine.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Read my new book: "Cupid's Beautiful Mistake" on Wattpad now!

💗