Chapter 27// The Mansion

It's close to the end OMG:)

Vote and comment!!

Chapter 27

"These two, I found in the Broom Cupboard snogging!" Miss Hooch pointed at both me and Scorpius.

It's like she's never seen anyone snog before, maybe that's why she isn't married.

Headmistress Professor McGonagall was trying not to smile. "Leave then with me, I'll take care of them."

"No, detentions should be given!"

"That will be up to me, Thankyou Miss Hooch."

She turned around to us and gave us a glare before turning up her nose and walks out the office.

"Well, well. It finally happened." She smiles.

I looked on Scorpius's confused face, I was looking at the biscuits on the plate.

"A detention will be taken place tonight for both of you, for Professor Hooch's sake." She says.

"Have a biscuit you two." She says pushing the plate towards us.

Both Scorpius and I took a cookie.

"A Weasley and a Malfoy- a Griffindor and a Slytherin! I knew it was coming." Professor McGonagall chuckled.

I frowned. "Wait what do you mean?"

"I knew he liked you from the start. It took you sixteen years!" She laughs and grabs a cookie for herself. "But really, Scorpius? The broom cupboard? Was that the best you could do?"

"Er... we-"

"We are going to go now." I cut him off. "Bye Professor!" I say pulling Scorpius out the office.

I shut the door behind us and looked at Scorpius.

"Well, that was... interesting."

••••

"Rose, I can I ask you something?" Scorpius says in the middle of potions class.

"What is it?"

"My mother. She really wants to meet you. But I know the mansion is the last place you want to go- but you don't have to."

"No, I would love to meet your mum. What about your dad?" I ask.

"He- he's working hours at the ministry." Scorpius says.

"When should I come?"

"Tomorrow? Are you going to ask your parents?"

"I don't know, dad will say no. And mum, she was tortured in that house." I say looking down.

"I know. I shouldn't have said it. I'm sorry Rose." He says looking disappointed in himself and his family.

"But if they don't know, then it's not an issue is it?" I say smiling a little.

"You can't go behind their backs."

"I already have, with you." I say closing my advanced potions book.

"Are you sure?"

"Tomorrow, I'll meet you outside Hogwarts."

••••

"Ready?"

"Ready." I nod.

He opens the metal gates and a dark mansion comes into view. It's hard to believe someone like Scorpius actually lives here. He holds my hand, squeezing it to make sure I'm okay.

"Just let me know if your uncomfortable and we can go." He says.

The doors open and it's not so dark and mysterious anymore. The walls were a grey colour with wood furniture. Photos were hanging up on the wall of Scorpius and Aurora and some of Draco and Lucius.

"Mum!" Scorpius called.

"I'm here." A soft voice came from the lounge room. She was laying on the couch, looking very unwell.

"Are you still okay?" Scorpius asks letting go of my hand and kneels down infront of his Mother.

"Yeah- just a headache." She says smiling a little. "You must be Rose Weasley."

"Yes, ah, nice to meet you." I say smiling.

"Beautiful girl she is. I just had to meet you Rose, I dont know how much time I have left." Aurora says.

"What do you mean? Are Yu going to be okay?" I say worried.

"I told Scorpius not to tell you. I wanted to tell you for myself." She smiles and reaches for my hand, I hold it. "I have cancer."

A lump in my throat came as tears started to burn my eyes. First Scorpius's parents divorced and now he's going to loose his mum. I felt like nothing I could do could make it better.

"Aurora." I whisper cupping my hand over my mouth. She smiled and squeezes my hand.

"It's okay. I'm brave, so are you."