Chapter 1: Found

A/N: This is my first wattpad story! Not editied yet, but I hope you like it! This first chapter is the very beginning so enjoy! It's a little boring at first. Just bear with me!
----------------------------------------------------------

Like every Saturday when Gram is gone for bingo she tells me to stay inside the house. Do I listen? Of course not. I go to my favorite place. The woods. This is the only place I can be me. Not the perfect college student Gram wants me to. Over the 13 years I've lived with her, I've managed to make a little "fort" as you might call it so I can be comfortable. This little space I like to call my real home. Yet no one knows about it.

I stared getting out my weapons I made. A bow and a knife I made from scrap metal and wood. I would say I'm pretty handy with tools. And those are my bare hands.

When I started getting the fire going I heard a noise. I dismissed as a bunny or deer. Gram doesn't know this but I've fed myself out here. As my fire warmed up, it went out. Like a gust of wind just put it out. Okay. It's fine. I'll start it up again. Then it did it again. Okay. Now I'm mad. What the hell was going on? 

Just then, I fell to the ground like a force was holding me down. As I finally raised up, I felt blood on my forehead. Great, this will probably need stitches. Good thing I can. As I got my bow to start looking for food, I was suddenly smashed against a tree. Literally all the breathe was knocked out of me. As I opened my eyes what I saw was unbelievable.

He was beautiful. And frightening. He had dark hair and had an arrogant smirk on his face. And he looked, very pale. His eyes were light grey and almost cloud like. And fangs...that's not right. Those have to be fake. Vampires aren't real. He was really close to my face. Focusing only on my forehead. It's like he was dying to get a taste. What am I saying? I must be dreaming.

"Hello love." His voice snapped me back to reality. His voice was deep and soothing. And irresistible.

"Who..who..and what are you?" I said as I realized how shaky my voice came out.

"I'm Tyler..and you are my pretty pet?" he said creepily.

"I'm..I'm Reyna." (Ray-nah) I said as my voice was even shakier.

"You smell..." he said stopping to take a deep breath. "Irresistible." he finished in the deep and surprisingly sexy voice.   And you as well. That cologne he was wearing was a minty/ old spice mix that smelled delightful.

He made our bodies touch and he pulled me close and his lips brushed my cheek as it made its way up to my ear. "Reyna...what would you be doing out here at this hour?" I just realized he had a slight British accent that sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm..I'm.." I didn't finish as we both turned over looking at the suddenly burning fire. When he was distracted I started running. I was scared but slightly attracted to him.

As I looked back to see if he followed I ran into his embrace. Not the good kind. Tyler turned me over into another tree and trapped me this time with both of his hands around my waist.

"How..how did you get there so fast?" I said being even more afraid then I already was.

"You'll find out soon enough." he said as his head was coming closer. His lips left little butterfly kisses along my jawline down to my neck. I felt something sharp being traced around my vein. I realized it was those fangs he had. When the started entering my neck I knew they weren't fake. The pain got worse and worse. I let out a light scream. I wasn't dreaming.

Last thing I remeber was falling to the ground into blackness.

----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hello my readers. This short chapter was to introduce young Reyna May. And Tyler. I will be uploading hopefully once a week. I dedicate my inspiration to April Stone. She writes amazing stories. Go check them out! Again I know this is short chapter but there will be plenty long ones in this book. Thanks for reading ❤  Above is what I imagine Tyler like. I know he's from vampire diaries but he's drop dead gorgeous. Can't you agree?