Chapter 3: The King's Palace

A/N: Hey guys! Little twist on this chapter. We will be seeing what Tyler's point of view is like.

Hope you like! Also the picture above is the palace they are in!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler's POV

*******************

Whenever I found her in the woods I wasn't lying when I said she was in danger. I don't know who or what was there but, I do know it was dangerous. Why do I care what happens to this silly little human? For starters she was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. No lie. She has the most beautiful blue jewels for eyes. So vibrant and bright. Her dark hair felt like silk. Reyna has the most beautiful body. Yet, she is so fragile. I just want to hold her, yet I don't understand what caused my anger towards her. I didn't mean to be so harsh.

Whenever she brought up the whole slave thing triggered something inside me. Years ago I was in love with one of my slaves Rachel. She was the perfect girl for me until she disappeared and I never saw her again. I don't even know if she is still alive. She was mine and I was hers. I loved her with all of my heart. Now it is just hard for me to care for anything. But, this girl came along a brought back memories. When I hear the word slave all I think about is her. Rachel. But with Reyna everything disappears. I just want to take her in my arms.

~

I saw Reyna asleep in my bed so I climbed in with her. I mean, she is in my bed. That's not weird right? She moved a little when I crawled in. I saw she was still wearing the clothes I found her in. Black pants and a floral blouse. I used my powers and I put her in one of my long t-shirts and a pair of shorts. She looked much more comfortable now. I scooted over and felt myself drifting of into sleep.

The Next Morning

Reyna's POV

*********

I woke up to a little weight on my waist. I realized it was Tyler. What the hell? I though he hated me. I also saw Tyler was shirtless and had only shorts on. He has a tattoo on his chest. It was super sexy. It was of Latin words saying something I didn't understand. His rock hard abs were viable and my mouth about fell open in shock. This guy had to be a Greek God. With his arm around me I felt surprising safe. Even though what we went through last night. I wasn't scared of him anymore. I don't even know why.

I decided to go back to sleep since he wasn't up yet. So I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. When I got relaxed he woke up.

"Hello love." he said in that irresistible accent of his that drove me wild.

"Hi," I said. "Can I ask you something Tyler?" I said shyly.

"Sure. Shoot." he said looking in my eyes.

"How often do you bring girls here?" I said curiously.

"Rarely. I know you have something else to ask. I can sense it." he said with confidence.

How did he know that? "How..how did you know that?"

"I can sense it. Like I said before I'm no ordinary vampire. I'm a Renx. It's an ancient species. I was born like this and I have extraordinary abilities-" he was cut off by the phone ringing.

"Hello?"

I could hear the voice slightly on the other line. I couldn't make it out all the way but, I could hear them saying something about a load of girls they just received.