Chapter 10: Right Here

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so happy! I reached 900 views this morning! I have a goal to get to 1000! That was my overall goal! If we reach it, I will do a two-part chapter with a twist!

Above is Reyna's hand when she discovers her power.

******

Reyna's POV

I was still in Tyler's arms. It seems like he won't let me go.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes I'm fine, love. I was just really scared I lost you. Right now, all I want to do is hold you. The question should be, are you alright, love?" He asked calmly.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a little shaken up." I said.

"I won't let anything else, or anybody else hurt you. I simply just won't have it. Nobody in the world could keep you away from me Reyna. No one." He offered a smile and I smiled back. He kissed me lightly on my head.

"Reyna, I need to ask you something." He said. Tyler seemed nervous.

"Anything." I said.

"I know, I've already asked you to be my girlfriend but I have a little gift for you." He reached in his pocket and got out a ring box.

"Tyler..What are you doing? Put that away please." I said nervously.

"Relax love. It's not that kind of ring." He said with a smile.

"Okay, good." I replied.

He took out a ring with a ruby in the center, surrounded by little white diamonds.

"Reyna, this a promise ring. Will you promise to love me, and will you promise not to hide secrets from me?" He asked with a meaningful look.

"Yes, I promise." I said hugging him.

"I will promise the same in return love." He said quietly into my hair.

"Good." I said as I raised up and kissed him. I kissed him with as much passion as he gives me. This was a hungry kiss and his eyes held lust. That surprised me.

"You're mine." he muttered in my ear.

"Forever and always." I said back as he leaned in for another kiss.

After that we sat in a comfortable silence. We were still on the floor. I was in his lap and in his arms as he didn't seem to mind.

"You must be beat with all that's happened today. Wanna lay down and watch a movie before bed. I can also get dinner if you like." he said with a smile.

"That sound great." I said. He saw the smile on my face and it made him smile even more. I'm so glad I have Tyler.

"I'm glad I have you too." he said in my ear.

"Oh, I forgot you can read my mind." I said as I chuckled a little.

~

After the movie I was barley conscious but, I could hear Tyler.

"I love you Reyna. Goodnight, love." he said in my ear as he put his hand on my waist and we both drifted off to sleep.

~

The next morning.

~

I woke up in the exact position I was in when I went to sleep. I must have slept like a baby.

"Good morning love." Tyler whispered.

"Good morning. So do you wake up before me and wait for me to wake up or how does that work?" I said teasingly.