Chapter 6: Save Me

A/N: Hey guys! Nothing much to say! The picture above is Tyler and Reyna's bedroom!

******

Tyler's POV

"Reyna!" I shouted.

Oliver was in top of her feeding off of her. She was unconscious which means he's taking a lot. I used my speed and all of my strength and I jumped on him and made him go head first onto the floor.

"Serenity! Untie her!" Serenity immediately was about to go do that when Oliver decided to chime in.

"If you touch her I swear I will use my abilities on you and you will be sorry." he said angrily.

"Sorry Tyler, I can't untie her if I'm on the floor in pain." she said. I can tell she was blaming herself. After all she was only "16." She doesn't know anything yet really. It's not her fault.

"Then I will do it after I take care of Oliver." I said turning towards him. I can tell he was going to try to use his power on me. My special ability is to read emotions, minds (most), and I can suck the breath out of anyone. Also, I can levitate. I'm not good at that yet.

"I can block out your power Oliver. Don't even try."

Right when I said that he pounced at me and took me to the ground. I took him and threw a punch at his nose and he bled a little. Every time he threw a punch I would dodge it because I could read his mind. I was getting bored of his acts so I used my ability on him. I sucked this time all of the breath out of him. His eyes were left lifelessly open. I felt his pulse. Dead. Finally.

"Finally. It's done. I'm going to untie her now." I walked over to Reyna.

She looked peaceful but that was ruined by her being covered in her own blood. Suddenly my hunger grew strong. My fangs popped out but I put them back in. I will not bite my love ever again. I untied her and I went into the bathroom and I used a washcloth and wiped her down. I told Serenity to get her into some pajamas. As she did so I carried her to bed.

"My love, I will not let anyone hurt you ever again. I will protect you with my life." I whispered in her ear. After that, I left a kiss on her cheek and rolled over to put my arm over her waist. I always felt better with her in my arms.

~

The next morning.

****

Reyna's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and found myself frightened. I wasn't in Oliver's room thank goodness. I was in Tyler's arms and I felt better.

"Good morning love." He whispered.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" I whispered back.

"No. I've been up for a few minutes. I'm just glad you're awake. I was afraid you would not wake up." he said relieved.

"Why what happened?" I didn't remember anything after being tied up in Oliver's room.

"If I haven't come sooner and found you, Oliver would have drank you dry." he said.

Oh gosh. I'm thankful for him.

"I'm thankful for you too."

Wait, did I say that out loud?

"Did you just..read my mind?" I asked confused.

"Yes I did. I could finally hear your thoughts. It only happens to someone I have a connection with, are true friends with, or someone I love."

"You..you love me?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, yes I do." He said shyly.

"I think..I think I love you too. I have such strong feelings for you that I have never felt and it has only been 4 days."

"Same here. I'm going to call McKenzie and Christiana my other servants and they will you take you shopping today and give you breakfast. And Lexi and Austyn can go too. Is that alright love?"

"Perfect." I said as he took me and kissed me. Another one of those passionate kisses felt amazing. His lips got even softer.

"I want you to have fun. McKenzie and Christiana are vampires so you will have plenty of protection. I have plenty of money so don't worry about cost." he said happily.

Before I could protest, someone walked in. My sister. What is McKenzie May doing here? She died 2 years ago.

---------------------

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger. I'm tired. Again let's get this to 350 readers! Love Y'all!

<3 ~ Carli