Chapter 33: Who Are You?

Don't hate me please. Thanks :)

Tyler's POV

"We need a plan." Sam got straight to the point.

"Indeed." I spoke.

We sat there, spouting ideas, for hours. We needed the perfect plan to kill Naytaliana; or she could kill us first.

We finally formulated the plan.

**

I walked into my bedroom and did something I've never done before; I prayed. I prayed like my life depended on it. I kneeled on the ground and put my hands together, then put my elbows on my bed. I then put my head in my hands and began:

"Okay. I've never believed in a god. But, if there is a god, please help me. I love Reyna, so much. I can't imagine a life without her. I swear, I'll do anything. I just want my baby back. I miss her smile, her unique smell- the honey and lavender-, they way her head fit perfectly under my chin, I miss all of her. Please... help me get her back."

By the time I was finished, I had tears streaming like a waterfall down my face. I wiped them away as I got ready to kill.

**

"Tyler!" I turned at the sound of my name from Sam's lips.

"What's up?"

"We need to do it now."

My eyes widened, "Now? We still had kinks to work out." I said nervously.

"Yes. I heard rumors from other witches about her location. If we're going to do this, we need to do it now, while we now where she is. I read up on her. Apparently one of her gifts is teleportation. If she does it again, we might lose her- and Reyna- for good." He seemed urgent, so I listened.

"Okay, brother. Let's go murder this witch bitch." The words sliced their way through my clenched teeth as I thought about Naytaliana.

"Hold my hand." I told Sam.

He complied, and I summoned my wings. They sprouted from my back and we took off.

He gave me directions and got his things ready once we landed.

"Are you ready, brother?" he asked me, surprisingly looking nervous himself.

"Sam, why are you doing this? You hate Reyna. It just doesn't make sense." This question has been eating at me for a few days.

"Because you love her. Your family is mine too. I need to get over our differences and start acting like she's family."

"Thank you." I hugged my brother and we started towards the old house.

"On my count." Sam said. "Three...two...one..."

We stormed through the door to find not Naytaliana, but Reyna's body.

I started toward her body, but Sam pulled me back.

"It's too easy..she must have known we were coming." he whispered.

"Damn right I did. How are you, Tyler?" Naytaliana said from no where.

I had a feeling that from there, it would get worse.

"I'm great knowing you're going to die." I replied casually.

She laughed. "What makes you so certain?" she asked menacingly.

"Oh, you know, just this." I sped and plunged the needle of heartleaf in her neck.

"What the-" she spun around and fell to the ground.