Chapter 20: Just Breathe

A/N: Hello my lovelies and welcome to the last chapter of Found. Don't worry, there will be a sequel. I'll let out the sequel details on one last update of this book along with people this book is dedicated to. Love you guys. Above is Reyna..dead..The glass around her..well you'll see. Kisses :-* Also there is a song for this chapter. It's my favorite song of all time and it fits perfectly with this chapter. "Nothing Else Matters" by Godsmack. Originally done by Metallica. This is off of Godsmack's "Live and Inspired" album. Please give it a listen. :-)

***

Tyler's POV

I heard Reyna running. I had to get to her before she got hurt. What happened in the church, was somewhat true. I have done those things for centuries but stopped like 50 years ago. My dad wants me to start again. I'm really in love with Reyna, she just thinks it's not real. It is. Even though she doesn't know what my dad is planning doesn't mean I don't love her. I would die for her.

I heard something and my head jerked in that direction. It's Reyna, I know it. I heard her fall...into the river. Dammit, dammit, dammit. That current is so strong, she won't be able to come back up since she doesn't have vampire strength anymore.

I sped to the river. I saw her. Struggling. I didn't care about anything but her at this moment. I jumped right into the river. I swam to her and grabbed her wrist. No, no, no. I don't hear a heart beat.

I pulled her up onto shore. Reyna wasn't breathing. I felt for a pulse. I couldn't find one. I have to giver her CPR. My blood only works if she is still living. Okay. I got this.

I starting pumping her chest.

"Breathe...Breathe." I muttered.

I closed her nose and breathed into her mouth. Then I pumped her chest more. Her lips were blue. That isn't good.

"Breathe Reyna. Don't give up me. Please." I whispered.

Just like that her eyes snapped open. She spit water out and took a deep breath.

"Reyna." I said.

***

Reyna's POV

I'm dead. I could feel myself slipping away. I saw light. A bright one. I was about to enter a passageway until I was snapped out of it.

I gasped for air once my eyes shot open and spit out water. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Reyna." They muttered.

It was Tyler.

"Get away..from me.." I still gasped for air.

"Reyna it's me. It's okay." He tried to comfort me but all it did is remind me of what happened in the church.

"Go away!" I yelled and tried to stand but Tyler grabbed my hand.

"Baby, you need rest. You literally just died." he said softly.

"Don't baby me! You're a liar! Was my 'I never want to see you again' not clear enough!?" I yelled at him.

"I just saved your life. Don't you think if I didn't love you, I wouldn't have saved you?" he asked me.

That's actually a good point.

"You still lied to me." I said.

"Baby, I haven't done anything like that in over 50 years. I quit it. I swear. I love you Reyna. More than anything." he spoke softly and his breath fanned my face we were so close. I think I believe him.

"How can I be sure?" I whispered.

"Let me show you." he spoke.

Tyler closed the distance between us and pulled me close. He kissed me with so much passion, I was sure I was dreaming. God, how I've missed his kiss. His touch. It's only been two days, but it feels like a lifetime. He put his tongue on my lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave. His hands were on my waist and was slowly drifting towards my butt. Tyler decided to give my butt a squeeze which made me gasp in surprise and made him smile against my lips.