Chapter 14: A Rude Awakening

Hello my readers! Well all I have to say is, sorry for the boring and short last couple of chapters but, this chapter gets heated. Just a warning...make-out scene. more than usual.

Above is Reyna's (Nina Dobrev) hair and makeup. Enjoy!

***

Tyler's POV

I stepped into the car super excited. I can't wait to see Reyna. I bet she was enjoying herself.  I walked up to the cashier and said "What kind of tuxes do you have in stock today?"

She kindly said "We have the normal black and white tux with a black bow tie-"

I cut her off. "Perfect. I'll buy that."

She responded "What brand, sir?" she looked up at my face. "Oh- I mean your majesty."

She had a worried expression on her face like I'd punish her for not saying "your majesty" in the first place.

"No worries. Call me Tyler...Wait, you know who I am?" I asked. No humans knew who I was. Only vampires and other creatures. I could smell she's human.

"My master is a vampire..he plans things. He knows you well. He's also a Renx. I'm running his shop." she said.

This girl wasn't lying either. "Who is your master?"

She didn't say anything.

"Who is your master?" I said a little firmer this time.

"If..if I tell you..I'm compelled to kill myself. He blocked you out of my mind. He knew you would come here. Please don't make me tell you." she said quietly. Her eyes pleaded.

"Very well. Armani."

"Okay. Are you buying or renting?" she asked me.

"Buying." I said.

Her eyes widened. "That's a very expensive suit, your highness."

"I can pay for it. How much?" I asked.

"1,253$."

"Okay." I gave her the money and five minutes later she came out and handed me my suit.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome."

And off I went.

~

1 hour before the ball

Reyna's POV

"Serenity, I'm literally freaking out. Do I look okay? Did I mess up my hair?" I asked nervously.

"You look absolutely gorgeous. Let's go get your dress."

Serenity grabbed my dress and pulled off the cover.

"This dress is absolutely gorgeous. You did a good job picking this out." she said excitedly.

"Thanks. My friends helped me out too. They're the best. I'll be right back." I went to the bathroom and put on my dress while she did the same but in the bedroom. When I was done I held the dress up.

"Zip me up?" I asked her.

"Of course." she said with a smile.

She zipped me up and I looked at her dress. It was beautiful. It was about knee length and was a baby blue color. It made her eyes pop. The dress was very form fitting and pushed up her breasts.

"Wow. You look stunning Serenity." I said. She did too.

"Um, look at you! I'm speechless." she squealed.