Chapter 28: Ripping Heads

WARNING: :Little bit of graphic violence.

Tyler's POV:

What have I done?

"Rachel, what was in the blood you gave me to wake me up?" I asked through clenched teeth.

She smirked. "Just a simple love potion so I could sleep with you. No big deal." she said examining her nails.

I used my speed and strength to pin her against the wall with my hand wrapped around her neck.

"Tyler... can't breathe...."

"That's the point you dumb bitch! You probably ruined my goddamn relationship with my wife for your own selfish reasons!"

She passed out once I took the breath from her lungs. I have to find Reyna.

**

I found Reyna... but she seems different. Even when I say nothing I know something is different.

"Reyna." I say.

She smirked. "Tyler. What a pleasure." she did a mocking bow.

"Rey, what did you do?" I asked.

"What I should have done, the minute I became a vampire. I feel so much power."

She moved her arm and sent me flying into the wall behind me.

"Ah!" I scream.

Her hand twitched and I could feel bones breaking. When did she become this powerful?

Oh my god.

She turned it off.

Reyna never used her vampire powers and always fed from a blood bag because she hated being a vampire. With this strength, we're equal. She could beat me now if she wanted to. Her Rolland side emerged completely. She's never wanted to use her vampire side until now.

I fucked up bad.

"Rey. Listen please. It wasn't my fault. Rachel drugged me. Please don't keep your humanity off. Please." I begged.

She laughed a bitter laugh.

"Oh please. Don't give me that bullshit. I'm not stupid." with that she moved her hand and everything went black.

***

I woke up on the ground. 

Reyna.

Shit! She's gone!

How could I not fight back?

Reyna's POV

I feel nothing. I'm walking around to find Rachel. Then I'm going to rip her head off.

"Rachel. Come out come out wherever you are." I called.

I walked into Tyler's room and found her unconscious.

I kicked her in the stomach.

"Wake up, slut."

She groaned. Then smirked.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise."

I moved my hand and said a spell under my breath and made her stand.

She looked shocked.

"Finrada!" I shouted and it blasted her across the room.

"What are you doing?!" she sneered.

"Killing you." was my simple reply.

"Holy shit. You turned off your humanity. I-I never meant for that to happen." Rachel said. Awwww she almost seemed sincere.