Chapter 13: Prepping for the Party

A/N: Hey guys! I'm finally updating! *sarcastic applause*

Just to be clear, this whole book is dedicated to April Stone. april117s

She's amazing. Check out her books.

Let's get going. Above is Reyna's dress.

****

Reyna's POV

The Next Morning

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Tyler with a smile on his face.

"Good morning, babe." he whispered.

"Morning." I whispered back.

He pulled me in closer and planted a small kiss on my forehead. We layed in a comfortable silence for a while.

"You know, I'm thinking about a masquerade ball. What do you think?" he cocked his head to the side.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Your birthday of course." he chuckled after he said that.

"Oh yeah. I still don't want a-" he cut me off.

"What did I say about arguing? I'm doing this." he smiled.

"Ugh. Just warning you, I can't dance." I said smiling.

"I think I could teach you, but first you need to get your dress. Lexi and Austyn will be here in a minute. Serenity will meet you there." Tyler told me.

"Okay. I'm going to jump in the shower. You should probably get some work done. I'll see you after I get back, okay?" I said.

"Ugh, work. But first...." he said pulling me closer, "I haven't got a kiss yet this morning." he smiled.

"Oh..." I said teasingly, "Should we take care of that?" I asked.

"Yes we should." he said leaning in.

We shared a warm and amazingly amazing kiss. Those are the only words to describe the kiss.

~

I saw it! That is the dress!

"Lex! Aus! I found my dress!" I shouted and pointed.

"Yeah it is!" They both yelled.

It was a black and purple dress. It was a strapless dress with a sweet hear neckline and very form fitting on the waist. It was a ballgown.

~

We payed for the dress and I got a pair of matching earrings. They were dark purple stones. Then a necklace. It looked antique.

Austyn and Lexi wouldn't let me see their dresses. I didn't push them. I like to be surprised.

We went home around 5. I was excited to see Tyler. I won't let him see the dress until the party though. I bet he would like it.

I walked in our room and he was sitting at the desk.

"You're back." he said with a smile.

"Yeah. Thanks for the money." I said with a smile back.

"No problem. I still can't believe I went 7 hours without a kiss. I think we should change that. What do you think, babe?" he said with a smirk.

"Absouletly." I said quietly.

He used his speed and pinned me on the closet door. He quickly pushed his lips on mine. It was perfect. He lips were hungry and as soft as ever. He was addicting. He put his tongue on my lip as if asking for permission. I gladly gave it.

How is he so perfect?
*******
A/N: hey guys. Sorry it's been a while. Oh Well. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. SorryIts short but I had to stop there for the next chapter. Bye❤
-Carli