Chapter 12: He's Mine

A/N: Hey guys! I can't believe at 3:00 a.m. October 29th, 2016 it will have been 2 weeks since my book has been out! I love you guys a lot and thank you all for reading! Thanks for getting me to 2K! Let's shoot for 2.5K!

Above is another picture of Tyler and Reyna.

***

Reyna's POV

Tyler. He was dying. I will not let that happen.

"I'm okay. It will be fine." he whispered to me.

"Tyler. You're dying. I don't want to loose you. Ever." I said as a few tears escaped my eyes.

"You're not..I'm here, baby. It's okay." he whispered again.

"I will find a way. You won't die." I whispered back.

I started thinking. Maybe I just don't have elements. What if there's more? I had memories come back to me of Tyler happy and unharmed. I started wishing he was okay. I want to save him.

"Reyna..Look." he said a little louder. I looked over and he was..glowing?

"What the..?" I realized I was healing him.

"Reyna? How are you doing this? Not many people posses this ability." he asked confused as his strength was slowly coming back.

"I don't know. I was wishing..hoping..you would be okay. I imagined all of your strength coming back and you healing and it just happened." I said ad confused as him.

Tyler didn't say anything. He just pulled me into his embrace. As my head leaned against his chest, his head was nuzzled into my neck. "I love you so much Reyna May. No matter what happens, just remember that. Promise?" He glanced at my promise ring.

"I promise I will love you to the end Tyler King." I said into his chest. I could hear his heart beat getting stronger and I was happy.

"Do you want to stand up?" I asked him.

"Yes." he replied.

As we stood up I about slipped. I realized there was water on the floor. Franchesca was behind him from out of the water. Tyler started walking towards her.

I pushed him back, "No, no. I got this." I spoke to the air. I pushed her out of my mind as the wind pushed her back out of the window engulfed in flames.

"Nice." Tyler said slyly.

"Well, at least I'm getting better at this. We still aren't even. You saved my life like 3 times. I owe you." I said.

He smiled. "Pay me in honesty, trust, and love." He said hugging me tighter.

"Deal." I smiled.

"Tell me. What did Oliver do to you?" he sent a mental message.

"Rape." Is all I could think.

His grip around me tightened. I know he was telling me it won't happen again. I believed him.

"Let's get some sleep. It's passed midnight. We'll talk more in the morning, love." Tyler whispered to me.

I didn't argue.

~

The next morning.

My eyes fluttered open. I was met with Tyler's perfect face.

"Good morning, babe." he whispered to me.

"Morning." I replied. "What's the date today?"

"October 28." he stated.

My birthday is in 3 days. Wow. I'm going to be 20. I'm old. I thought to myself.

"We'll have to have a party then. Just for you." Tyler smiled and said.

"You don't have to. It's not that big of a deal." I said.

"Oh, love. It is to me. You're going to have a party. I'll have Serenity take you tomorrow with Lexi and Austyn to go get dresses. We're finally going to have fun in this hell of a castle. Don't argue. I want to." he said.

"Okay." I said.

Tyler leaned forward and gave me a gentle brush of the lips, which turned deeper and better. There it was. Tongue. I kissed back just as much. He knew how to please me and I felt happy with him. He was mine. I was his.

**********

A/N: So, short chapter there. Dedicated to dadathebest12 for reading from the beginning! Also it's dedicated to Miss__Persephone   

##a_allowed href="https://www.wattpad.com/user/Miss__Persephone" ## ##a_allowedThanks you two for being there from the beginning for me!

Love all y'all

<3 Carli