Chapter 11: Impossible

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated! I was pretty much think what do next with the two-parter like I promised! Thank you guys for getting me to 1.6K views! I love y'all! This Chapter is dedicated to @megan-taehyung

Thank you for giving me the ship name! #Tyna!

***

Reyna's POV

Fire. I knew it would be fire for some reason and I still didn't expect it. My hand was holding the fire in my palm like it was air.

"Try to move it." Tyler whispered.

"How?" I asked him.

"Just think what you want to happen." He said calmly.

I thought about the fire expanding. My eyes were closed. I was focusing. I wanted it to be fierce red flames circling around me not harming Tyler of course. When I opened my eyes, it was actually happened. He gasped.

"Oh my..." he started.

"Let's try more." I said putting out the flames. "I can feel there's more to this." I was thinking of me flying on an airplane for some reason. It just came to me. When I looked down, I was actually flying.

I snapped out of it and started falling. I was at least 10 feet high. I gasped when Tyler caught me. "Thanks." I said as I lied my head on his chest.

"Are you sure you want to try more? This seems dangerous." He said with a nervous look.

"Yes. I have to find out what I can do. Wait..Fire...Air. The elements. That's it! Fire, air, earth, water! I'm going to try earth." I said as I pictured a rose bush outside on the secret porch we were at testing my abilities.

"Yes! I knew it!" I said as I saw the rose bush forming.

"Well, these roses..." he started as he walked toward the bush. "are not nearly as beautiful as the girl that made them." Tyler picked one and gave it to me. I blushed.

"Thank you." I said my head still looking down.

"Why thank me when it's the truth?" He said with that irresistible smirk only he could have. He was so sexy.

"So, you think I'm sexy?" Dammit. He could still read minds. I blushed even harder.

"Don't worry, I think the same of you." He said as he put his thumb and index finger on my chin to make me look into the beautiful light eyes.

He leaned forward and kissed me gently. I kissed him back and of course it turned into a hungry and desperate kiss. What he did surprised me a ton. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I pulled back quick.

"Sorry." Tyler said. I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Don't be. It just surprised me. There was nothing wrong with it." I said with a smile.

He pushed me into the door and kissed me hard. It was gentle and rough at the same time. Again, he slipped a little tongue in and this time, I didn't pull away. Tyler put one of his hands on my waist and the other caressing my face. I put one of my hands on his caressing my cheek, and the other on his chest. God, I can't believe he was mine. I pulled away gently.

"Are you trying to make me forget that I have powers I need to discover?" I said teasingly.

"Your words not mine." he said with a smirk. I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Let's try water." I said quietly.

I pictured water coming out of my index finger and I started twirling to form a spiral. I opened my eyes and there it was. I squealed in excitement and lost focus. The water fell on us. It was freezing cold. Tyler and I laughed really hard.

"Okay let's see if I can do air and dry us off." I said still laughing. I imagined warm wind blowing on us and drying us off. I knew it worked whenever I felt it. I opened my eyes to Tyler staring at me.

"What?" I said with a smile.

"You're just so damn beautiful." he said.

That made me blush.

"Why don't we go to our room?" He said. "I can tell you're getting tired."

He was right. I didn't realize I was tired until now. "Why don't we look at the stars for a few minutes?" I asked him.

"Why not?" he said. "I'll go get a blanket." He said with a big smile.

As soon as he stepped inside a person grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth.

"Shhh. Stay quiet or I will snap your neck right now." an unfamiliar voice said.

They put their hand down. "Who are you?" I whispered quietly.

"I'm Tyler's brother Jude. I was assigned to kidnap you. My boss wishes to see you. And don't even try to send him a mental message. It wont work."

"Tyler!" I yelled. I pictured myself burning his hand and it worked.

Tyler came rushing out of the door. "Careful brother. Take one more step and she dies."

Tyler looked more than frightened. "Who is your boss?" I spoke quietly.

"Oliver. I assume you know him." Dammit! I thought we killed him!

"How is he alive?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Jude said with a smirk.

"Dearest Franchesca, please come out." he said.

A beautiful brunette walked out with her piercing green eyes.

"Use your ability." he commanded.

She did and I drifted into complete blackness.

***********

Well, hoped you enjoyed! I'll update tomorrow! Love y'all.

P.S. Let's aim for 2K!

<3 Carli