Chapter 18: The Wedding

WARNING: THERE IS A GLITCH IN MY STORY.  If a chapter doesn't seem like it's finished let me know. Private message me. I will try and take care of it.
A/N: Okay guys, I'm like freaking out. This is literally the moment I have been waiting for. This book will be 19-30 chapters. I'm still debating on making a sequel or not. If you guys want me too, comment down below. Enjoy the chapter.

***

Reyna's POV

I'm really nervous. Tyler and I are getting married tomorrow. Monday he told me he wanted to and I agreed. I want to but, that doesn't stop me from being scared. I don't know why, I just have a bad feeling about tomorrow. It's probably just wedding jitters.

"Babe?" I heard Tyler yell from downstairs.

"Up here." I yelled back.

I hope Serenity is getting the wedding together okay. We threw it on her last minute. It's not fair to her. I was so distracted by thinking I didn't hear Tyler come in behind me.

He grabbed my waist and I jumped. "Sorry, love. Didn't mean to scare you." he said.

"It's fine. Just thinking." I murmured.

"If you're nervous about me not saying 'I do,' you don't have to worry about that." he said.

"Yeah. I know." I grabbed him just as tight and kissed him.

Tyler pulled away first. "We should probably get sleep. And don't worry about Serenity. She has had to deal with worse. She offered to do it. Just remember that."

"Okay." I replied to him.

"Goodnight Reyna. I love you." he playfully nudged my arm while crawling into bed.

"I love you too." and it seems like almost immediately after that, I was out like a light.

***

Tyler's POV

I shouldn't be doing this. I know it's wrong. Either this, or kill her. I love Reyna, but my father compelled me to marry her, then do something else after. I don't want to. He told me to "make" an heir for the throne with a Rolland. When a Renx and Rolland have a child (which is rare) they're one of the most powerful beings ever. If she refuses to have children, I have to kill her. I have to fight it. That girl is the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't undo an elder Renx's compulsion. It's next to impossible. I need a witch.

***

I could see Reyna's dreams. That's new. She was dreaming about me. Oh no. She's seeing what I'm going to do. Oh my god. She's a Renx. The slight chance turned into a definite with her. She can see the future. I hope she doesn't remember any of this. She is still part Rolland. I know that for sure. Okay. I got this.

***

1 Hour Before the Wedding

Reyna's POV

"Serenity." I whined.

"What?" she asked.

"Do I have to wear all this makeup? It seems like too much and I don't like it. I feel like a whore." I whined again.

"Oh come on. Omg! I just literally thought of something."

"So did I."

"WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SAYS THE BRIDESMAID TO A WAITER!! OH YES BUT WHAT A SHAME. WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOM'S BRIDE IS A WHORE!!" we sang together.

After we finished laughing our butts off, i spoke again.

"But seriously, is all of this necessary?" I asked her.