Chapter 15: Vampire or Rolland?

A/N: Hey guys!!! I'm really excited because we hit 4.8K! Let's get to 5K!! My ultimate goal is 10K!!! We can do it!! Also 300 votes! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Share with all of your friends! This chapter is dedicated to Miss_Persephone

She is about to start her second book called 'Abducted'. Check it out and her first book 'Turned.' Thank you for reading this chapter! Vote and comment! Above is Reyna and Tyler.

******

Recap: Reyna meets Serenity's date which turns out to be Oliver. He has a spell on him. He will die if he tries to hurt anyone.

Reyna and Tyler get engaged.

An attack happens and no one knows why.

Reyna gets shot.

Reyna's POV

I was shot. Why the hell do bad things only happen to me? What did I do that was so bad and need all of this karma? I was shot in the side. My side pouring out blood. I can tell Tyler was trying hard not to let the thirst get to him.

"Tyler." I said calling him towards me.

"What is it, love?" he asked softly.

"I know this might seem rude but, I need you to leave." I said.

Tyler's eyes widened. "What? Why?" he asked me.

"Because. I don't want...you to..suffer.. I know..the blood.." That's all I can manage to say. I knew then I was going to die.

"No." he said.

This time my eyes widened.

Tyler bit his wrist and held it up to my mouth. He forced me to drink.

"No...Tyler stop." I breathed out.

He didn't listen.

"Tyler!" I pulled his hand away and started coughing because of the blood.

"What the hell did you do?!" I screamed at him. I tried to get up but the pain shot threw me and held me to the ground. Blood was still pouring from my side.

"I don't understand. Why isn't it working?" he muttered to himself.

"Tyler." I had a warning tone in my voice. "What did you do?"

"I tried to heal you. Vampire blood is supposed to heal mild wounds. I can't heal a wound with sliver though. Or rollands. I can't heal them." he said.

I could feel myself getting weaker by the second as I saw all of the blood start to make a sort of pool around me.

"What are rollands?" I asked quietly.

"That's what you are." Oliver said suddenly appearing in front of us.

"And those creatures are what I long to kill.." he said his fangs sticking out.

"It's okay Reyna. He can't hurt you. That spell won't let him." Tyler whispered.

"Oh have you not heard? The spell didn't work. Would you like me to prove it?" Oliver asked Tyler looking at me.

He sped toward me. "I swear if you try and hurt me your batty booty will be toast!" I screamed at him.

"Oh, such lame comebacks. You know you can't hurt me. Because there's a chance that you will probably be sucked dry." He smirked that smirk that I hated.

"You wanna bet?" I asked him.

"Yes. Yes I do." Oliver said

I thought in my head about him burning. Nothing.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie. I think it's adorable how you think you can take me down. Oh and just in case you were wondering I had a witch suspend your powers. Because I just really need to kill you. I'm sorry. Just, I don't know how to put it...I need you to die for my own benefit." Oliver said and took my neck and jaw in his hands.

"Over my dead body." Tyler said.

"Okay. I guess change of plans. I kill you then her. This day keeps getting better and better."

Oliver let me go and went over to Tyler.

"Yeah." Tyler chuckled. "Have fun trying to kill a Renx. There is only one weapon in the world and I am the only one who knows what and where it is."

"Oh you mean this?" Oliver held up a dagger of sorts. It looks like a mix between a stake and dagger.

Tyler's eyes widened yet again today.

Tyler..Run!

I sent a mental message to him. That's exactly what he did and Oliver followed.

"Oliver! Stop!" I screamed as he caught Tyler. How was he so damn fast?

"Oliver..please." I was actually standing up. I didn't realize it until I hit the ground.

"Please..." I begged as I tried to look at Tyler but couldn't because Oliver came and held me down.

"Okay I won't kill him. But I will hurt him." Oliver took a spare knife I guess, then plunged it into Tyler's stomach. He fell to the ground with me.

It's going to be okay, love. You still have the vampire blood in your system...no matter who you are it works when you die. You will be a vampire.

Tyler sent that message to me.

Tyler, I'll be okay. Although I don't want to be a vampire, I will to be with you. I love you Tyler King.

"I love you Reyna." he said out loud.

I gasped. Just then Oliver grabbed me. "It's okay Reyna. This will be quick and painless."

Just then he snapped my neck and I went into blackness.

*****

A/N: Well then..That was fun. I'll probably update tomorrow. Love y'all! Comment and vote!