Chapter 25:Reviving Her

A/N: Important author's note at end.

**

Recap:

Tyler's POV:

28 minutes later.

I'm here.

I raced to the basement. And that's when I saw her.

"Reyna." I breathed out.

"Tyler. " said Mathias. "I'm impressed. I didn't think you would be here on time."

I ignored him and walked to Reyna. I took her hand and focused my energy to revive her.

Then, I felt a searing pain right below my heart. I looked down and found a wooden stake.

That's great. Note the sarcasm.

Dammit.

Present Time:

I fell to my knees. I grabbed the stake to try and pull it out but, I couldn't. It hurt too much. I have to. For her.

"Why? Why are you doing this Mathias? I just want my love back!" I screamed through the pain.

"For one, you're a fucking Renx! You're evil! And two, I don't want you taking advantage of my baby girl!" he spat in my face.

"For one, I would never take advantage of her! I love her! For two, Not all Renx's are evil!!!" I screamed back.

"Bullshit."

"That's it!" I yelled. Damn, this is going to hurt. I grabbed the stake in my chest and pulled it out in one swift movement.

"AH!" I bent over in pain. I won't have any energy unless I feed.

"I bet Rolland blood tastes good." I walked toward Reyna to distract him.

"Don't touch my daughter!" he yelled.

"You obviously don't care about her! You put her in a goddamn coma and treated her like shit! Tell me, would a good father do that?" I said.

"No." he whispered.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you." I said sarcastically.

"No!" he yelled.

"Exactly! I was never going to kill her. I love Reyna with every fiber in my body. I'm going after you."

Right then, I used my speed, which I surprisingly still had, and drained all of  his blood.

I felt myself getting stronger by the second.

'Reyna' was my only thought.

I went over to her and focused all my energy into reviving her.

"Come on!" I yelled.

"Reyna! Please wake up!" By this time tears were streaming down my face.

Reyna's POV

"Mom, what's happening?" I asked her as the walls were shaking in the place she stays in.

"You're waking up." she stated simply.

"I love you mom. What if I need you? What do I do?"

"You will find out soon enough. I love you more Reyna." she placed a kiss on my forehead and she was gone.

My eyes shot open.

"Reyna?" I come face to face with a tear stained faced Tyler.

"Tyler?" I asked not knowing if it was real.