Chapter 5: Here it Comes

A/N: Hey readers! So this next chapter is going to be a two-parter and you will understand why at the end of the chapter. I'll try and update tomorrow so don't hate me when I leave you on a cliffhanger ;-)

Also the picture above is Lexi (Blonde) and Austyn (Brunette) Again don't hate me because I'm doing a lot of Vampire Diaries! Sorry :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reyna's POV

*******

Tyler is amazing. He told me if I wanted to we could spend the whole day together. Of course I said yes. I have no idea what he is doing to me. It's like every second I feel more and more connected to him.

~

When I woke up this morning I felt Tyler's hand around my waist and I felt safe. He was in my life now. I wanted him there too. I turned around and saw his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning beautiful." He said it with so much meaning. I loved it.

"Good morning. Hey, so I've been meaning to ask you a few things." I said sweetly.

"What's up?" He sounded concerned.

"Okay, one: Where am I?" I really didn't know.

"You're in my home. The King's Palace. King is my last name and I live in a palace. Ironic right?" He said as he chuckled a little.

"So are you like a prince?" I was curious.

"Well, yes, but I don't like calling myself that. Some people only like me because I'm rich and a prince. That is exactly why I don't tell many people." He said like it was upsetting him a little.

"I like you before that. I didn't even know until now." I just realized what I said and I felt my cheeks get hot. Dammit, I'm blushing again.

"Oh, so you like me?" He said with a smirk.

I blushed more and didn't reply. "That's okay Reyna. I like you too. I was just teasing.

"You like me? " I said very shocked.

"Why do you think I kissed you?" He said it with a sexy smile. I like his smile. It is the kind of smile that brightens up a room.

Before I could answer and when I stood up he pushed up against the closest wall and said "And I'm about to do it again."

I was shocked when he kissed me because it didn't feel like the other ones we shared. It was harder and more passionate. He got closer and made our bodies touch. Tyler put his hand around my waist and the other caressing my cheek. I put both of my hands against his hard and well built chest. We pulled away to take a breath.

"Reyna, I really like you. A lot. No one has ever done what you have." He said as he confessed his feelings.

"And what is that?" Is aid curiously.

"You made me feel feelings. Besides loving my mother, I have never had actual feelings toward a person that isn't related to me. I have to ask you something too." He said shyly. I wasn't expecting Tyler to be shy.

"What's that?" I was a little nervous.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He seemed scared on what my answer was.

"Yes. Of course!" I hugged him.

After he hugged me he brushed his lips on my cheek on his way up to my ear. "I will make you happy no matter what." My heart melted after he said that.

I couldn't help but move his face towards mine. I kissed him gently and he seemed pleased. His lips were so soft and they were the most perfect lips anyone would want.

"What was your next question, love?" That accent effected me. It made my heart melt even more.

"Oh, Oliver took my best friends Austyn and Lexi. Did they get away from him. Oliver knows them. He could punish them just to get back at me-" He cut me off.

"It's okay love. I took them to be my servants..I had a feeling you knew them. Oliver isn't allowed to have servants anymore. You can see them everyday. They will be my out of room servants. And you..you will the most perfect personal assistant. The most beautiful as well."

I blushed. "When are you getting them?" I asked

"Tomorrow morning. So, do you want to spend the whole day together. It is Sunday so no one is working. That's also why I can't get them until tomorrow. That doesn't mean we can't have some fun," He smirked. "I was thinking we could go for a movie then eat if that's okay with you?"

"That's perfect." I had a huge grin on my face.

"Okay. Why don't you hop in the shower and get dressed while I go get some tickets for a movie?"

"That sound perfect. Wait, I don't have clothes."

"I already took care of that. You have some clothes in my closet. I had my sister pick you out some clothes from the mall yesterday."

"Well you certainly thought of everything. Thank you." I said as my smile got bigger.

"You're welcome. I'll be back at three. I have a little stuff to take care of so I'll see you then. If you get bored while I'm gone there are books on that shelf. I know you like to read." He smiled, then hugged me, then brushed his lips on mine then left the room. Good. I have two hours. I can get ready and read a few chapters...Wait, how on earth does he know I like to read? I think I answered my own question because he is a Renx. I should have known.

~

I got ready and I got to read for 10 minutes. He walked in at exactly 3 o'clock.

"Wow. You look beautiful." He looked stunned.

I only had a flowy blouse and skinny jeans and some low heels. I still accepted the compliment.

"Thanks Tyler. You look pretty good yourself." He smiled. He looked pretty good. Sexy is the word. He was wearing a v-neck black shirt and blue jeans. His hair looks amazing slick back like it was. I still liked his messed up hair better though.

"Shall we go Miss May?" He said politely.

"Why of course Mister King." We both laughed.

~

After the rom-com we watched (which was actually really funny), he took me to a fancy looking restaurant. It was beautiful.

The waiter came and asked for beverages.

"We'll have a bottle of rafraîchissement bubble."

"Coming up Monsieur."

"Am I allowed to drink wine? I'm 19." I asked feeling weird drinking alcohol."

"Well I'm '21' so just play along." he winked at me. Wow. What else can he do to make my heart melt.

~

After we ate dinner it was nine by the time we got back. I told Tyler to stay in the room while I go say 'Hi' to Austyn and Lexi. He let me go because he knows we have a lot of catching up to do. Instead of getting their I ran into..him.

Oliver. Dammit.

------------------------------------

Sorry for leaving Y'all on a cliffhanger but I had to! Comment and vote please! I am really happy. We got to 150 readers. My next goal is 200! Let's do this!

Love y'all! Comment the answer to this question:

What will Oliver do next do you think? I will take suggestions for the next chapter too! <3.