Chapter 29- Kill Her

The picture above is Samuel.

Tyler's POV:

She's lost it. I can't help her anymore.

Earlier today I found that she attacked someone. That's so unlike her. And for that person to be my half brother? He said that she bit him and looked him in the eyes and couldn't control what he did next.

She compelled him.

I wish I could help her. I really do, but I can't. I have no way to.

Why Rachel? Why did you have to fuck up my life?

*****

50 YEARS LATER

(Don't hate me for the time jump please.)

Reyna's POV

I never went after Jason. It was too risky. I miss him a lot though. With my luck, he's dead. Or very old.

29 years ago today, I turned my humanity back on. I haven't seen Tyler in fifty years, today.

I don't want to. I still hate him. Although that hate is driven by how much I love him, I can't bare to see him. I was so consumed of jealousy and hurt that I turned off my humanity.

I was selfish. I can't be. Not with him.

**

I was walking down the street and I thought I saw someone I knew. I could recognize him.

Oh my god. It's Samuel! I have to get out of here.

Tyler could be close. I sped off.

I couldn't face him. I'm as strong as ever with my powers, but I would never hurt him. He probably would love to kill me.

As I was about to walk in to my apartment, I was grabbed from behind, a hand clamped on my mouth.

"It's my turn to hurt you now." My blood went cold. It was Samuel.

I used my powers and burnt his hands to let me go.

I rushed inside. The good thing about having powers, is that you can spell your house/apartment so for people to get in, you have to invite them in.

This is not happening.

"I know you're in there!" I heard banging on the door.

"Leave me alone, Samuel!" I screamed.

"Not until you're dead!"

Tears started coming down my cheeks.

"Samuel! What the bloody hell are you doing?!" I heard the British accent for the first time in fifty years. My heart clenched.

"Trying to get into a house! What does it look like?" he retorted.

"Who's house?" Tyler asked.

"Your wife's. I'm going to kill her." he said. I could hear it was through clenched teeth.

I could almost hear Tyler freeze and stiffen.

"She spelled the apartment. I'm in the process of unspelling it."

He's a witch?

"Can a Rolland even undo another Rolland's spell?" he asked.

"It's possible, but it takes immense power."

I froze.

How am I supposed to get out? Tyler didn't even say anything when he said he was going to kill me. I guess I was right, he hates me.