2~

Light shone through the window and landed directly on her. She shifted on her bed and her eyes fluttered open. Stretching her arms and then getting off the bed she made her way to the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror, her blue eyes, another feature she got from her dad, stared back at her brightly. Tugging her brown curly hair, she realized that it would take her a while to untangle the knots that were in there. Sighing she grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste she started brushing her teeth.

Afterwards she stripped out of her clothes and walked into the shower after making sure the temperature was just right. She got out a few minutes later, dried her skin and put on her black high waist ripped jeans, black and gold air Jordan's and a black top that had a huge skull in the middle.

After untangling the few knots from her hair, she opened the door of her room to come face to face with the balcony doors. Glass covered the floor and she carefully walked over the shards and made her way downstairs to where her father and brother were.

"Hey dad, hey Jace."

"Hey Val." her father said hastily, grabbing her bag off the couch and tossing it to her.

He frantically ushered her out of the house after she picked her bag off the floor and shut the door on her because there was a danger lurking in their presence.

"But I didn't even get anything to eat!" She shouted through the door.

"Buy something at school. I put money in your bag!" He shouted back.

Opening the front part of her bag she saw some cash then closed back that compartment of her bag.

"Okay. Thanks Dad. Love you, Bye!" she shouted walking off to the bus station not remembering a thing that happened the night before and unaware of the eventful day ahead...