7~

Kimmy's POV

"C'mon Sel." she said and they both walked out of the second room,closing the door behind them.

They walked down the hallway,until they reached the door of the next visual arts room. Kimmy tried the door but realized it was locked.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you opening the door?" Selena asked, concerned.

"It's locked." she said turning it once again.

"Kimmy!" Jace shouted walking inside the building and running up to her.

"Hey Jace."

"Where's Val?"

"I left her in this room to get Selena,but now the door's locked." she said peeping through the glass part of the door and her eyes widened in terror at the sight of seeing her best friend pressed against the wall,gasping for air.

"Um,Jace... I think you should get in there before it's too late." she said grabbing Selena's arm and running our of the door.

Nikky just walked out of the cafeteria with a smoothie in her hand and stared at them questionably.

"Why are you two running?" she asked.

"No time to talk. Take Selena and run to the other side of the school." Kimmy replied.

"But why?" Selena asked.

"Just Go!" she shouted and they ran off startled.

Kimmy then ran into the cafeteria and the Home Ec. Centre and warned the rest of the people who remained to evacuate that section of the school.

After going to the last room and ushering everyone out she made her way out of the door,when a huge explosion came from the visual arts room blasting her forward.