17~

Nikky's POV

“Selena get your ass out here! The bus will leave here without you!” she shouted from downstairs.

“Alright. I'm coming!” Selena replied walking downstairs and out the house.

Nikky closed the door behind them and they boarded the bus.

*At School*

Walking up to the gate of the school, they were met with a crowd of students standing in front of the gate.

“Ladies, the principal told me to inform you that school will now be held at your at you're brother school, St. Joseph's Academy (SJA).” a security guard said.

“Really? Now they tell us that?” Selena  said frustratedly, before following her sister down the road to SJA.

*At SJA*

“Girls, I am so sorry for the short notice, but we'll be having school here for now, just until the police are finished investigating and that side of the school is rebuilt.” the principal said at general assembly, before they all were dismissed to their classes.

Each set of girls were showed their new class by their homeroom teacher, since they have never been there before.

At lunch Nikky and Selena were walking back from the cafeteria when they saw a familiar guy.

“Jax!” Nikky shouted walking up to him with her sister in tow.

“Hey Nik and Sel.” he said hugging Nikky then Selena.

“Jax, you know these fine ladies?” one of Jax's friends asked smirking at Selena and she blushed furiously.

“Yeah. Drake, Ralph, that's Nikky and Selena.” he said and they all smiled at each other.

“So, Jax. Could we talk in private?” Nikky suggested.

“Nah, it's good. They know.” he said winking at at her.

“They're demons?” Selena asked.

“Yeah we are.” Ralph said walking closer to Selena.

“Okay, cool.” she replied moving closer to her sister because of the stare Ralph was giving her.

“So what is it you wanted to ask?” Drake asked, snapping Ralph out of his gaze.

“When is the transformation gonna start?”