37~

Kimmy's POV

Kimar's been having a lot of visions lately since Jace left and is incredible at drawing them out, but sadly it's been depriving him of his sleep so he's lucky when he gets to sleep because no two year old should be going through this.

Kimmy sat at the edge of Kimar's bed watching him sleep. She was doing this because he would often wake up screaming out, then crying.

He tossed and turned in his bed mumbling something under his breath and Kimmy was now on high alert. She gently shook him, trying to get him up, but his face formed into a frown, and it seemed as if he was going to cry.

“Kimar, wake up. Please...” she said continuing to gently shake him, until finally he opened his eyes and hugged Kimmy tight.

“Kimmy, it's Jace.” he says once he's registers his surroundings.

“What's wrong? Do you want to draw it?” she asked and he nodded before getting out of his bed, and walking over to his desk, grabbing a paper, and pencil then started drawing.

In about fifteen minutes he was finished drawing three different pictures with vivid details. The first one was of Jace, along with some other demons fighting against another group of demons. The second was Jace, now in human form, being led down a concrete hallway, and the last was him being thrown into a cell with two girls and two other guys.

“He's been captured.” she whispers out, mostly to herself.

“Kimmy, it's my turn to -” her mother says, walking into the room, but stopping after feeling a disturbance in the atmosphere.

“Mom, Jace has been captured.”