8~

Jace's POV

He sat in the house watching SC (Sports Centre), when he got a call from his dad.

*Phone call*

"Jace?" Richard's voice cam through the phone.

"Yea dad. Wassup."

"Pick up Val from school today."

"C'mon dad. She's 17, I think she's capable of coming home safely as she always has."

"I am not going to argue with you boy. Just pick her up."he said,his voice stern then he hang up.

*End of call*

"I don't see why I have too, I bet she's fine." he says sighing then getting up,grabbing his keys off of the counter and walking out to his Black Mitsubishi.

At her school

He sat in his car,with the radio on, when he got a sick sense that something wasn't right.

Seeing that the time was 1:28 and her school finished 1:30, he waited out the remaining time on high alert.

Ring!

The school's bell blared throughout the school's parking lot.

He waited in his car for a bit,until most of the students were out of the gate, in case anything bad would've happened.

Getting out,he made his way to the visual arts room,knowing that it was her last subject for the day.

Opening the doors to that building, the same uneasy feeling returned to him and after seeing Kimmy pushing against the door it worsened.

"Kimmy!" he shouted running to to her.

"Hey Jace." she said trying to keep calm.

"Where's Val?"

"I left her in this room to get Selena, but now the door's locked." she said and only then did he acknowledge her presence.

"Um, Jace... I think you should get in there before it's too late." she said before running off with Selena.

He looked inside the same part of the door, Kimmy looked through and after seeing his sister pushed against the wall gasping for air, his rage built up by the minute.

Red scales replaced his brown skin, black wings grew from his back along with horns on his head, brown eyes were now black and soulless and his teeth were now sharper.

Using his supernatural strength,he turned the lock on the door until it was off of its hinges and dangling in his hands.

Flinging it to the side, he walked in and his sister looked in his direction with pained eyes and his expression faltered, but returned solid when he looked at the guy that was holding her.

"Put her down!" he growled fiercely.

"No can do buddy. I've got some work to finish up here so leave." the demon replied, but Jace stood his ground.

Chanting under his breath, some Latin words his father once taught him, a red light started to glow within him, until it glowed all around him.

Concentrating on his target,he let go all of the energy that was built up within him and blaster it right after the guy.

The other guy was slammed back into the wall with one direct hit,causing him to drop Valencia.

In one swift movement he caught her and shielded her from anything that would've fallen from the ceiling.

Getting up, he held her limp body close to him and started walking over the pieces of concrete, when a green light glowed from behind him.

"Its not that easy to get rid of me." he said and Jace growled and turned around in a flash, glaring at him.

Jace: Why don't you show you're true form?

He spat out venomously and the guy grinned triumphantly.

"It'd be my pleasure." he said and he transformed into a younger, human version of the guy that was at their house earlier.

"So you're that bastard, Ishawn's son." he said the anger building up within him.

"The one and only, but I'd prefer you to call me Jax and this won't be the last time you see me." Jax said before the green light glowed brighter, until there was a huge explosion and then he was gone.