43~

Katy's POV 

“Alright people, since they're twelve of us get into groups of six, and Amy and I will teleport us all to the location, that adorable, little boy just said.” Ace said and Kimar blushed while they separated themselves. Katy, Omar, Kimar, Dice and Lance went with Amy, while Richard, Veronica, Jace, Val and Kimmy went with Ace (Acelia), and in mere seconds they were in the room Kimar described.

“Good to see you could make it.” Jerica squealed excitedly, jumping off of her chair- more like throne and landed in front of Omar, then placing a kiss on his cheek, which caused Katy to growl.

“Can it sister. He isn't my type so be happy‘. she said before walking back to Ishawn and sitting in his lap.

“Can we get to the fun now?” Imany asked impatiently.

“Not yet my dear.” Ishawn replied.

“Ishawn! This shit has got to stop! Aren't we-” Richard starts saying but Ishawn cuts him off.

“Don't you dare say that word. You were my brother, but not anymore. You're even more foolish than dad. At least he married a human, and not a fucking angel!” he shouted letting all his rage escape.

Val's POV

“Nikky?” she asked astonished to see her standing there along with her sister.

“I see you haven't been informed yet.” Jax says stepping in the center of Nikky and Selena.

“Informed on what?” Kimmy asked annoyed

“What's going on?” Valencia asks confused.

“Nikky, my girlfriend along with her sister, Selena, are now half demons.” he stated simply.

“But how?” Kimmy asks, now confused.

“Cause I changed them, and it's also a shame they don't remember you two anymore.” he said playing with a lock of Nikky's hair.

“What did you do to them?!” Val shouted angry, making her way to Jax, her two friends and the two other guys, bit Kimmy held her back.

“It's too late now Val. Ralph, I thought we had something.” Kimmy says keeping her hand on her best friend's shoulder.

“Sorry chica, but that was all an act and it went as planned.” he replied grinning slyly and Kimmy became outraged at herself for being so stupid.

“It's one thing to mess with me, but I draw the line at people messing with my family.” Valencia said as her eyes glowed a darker shade of blue before Ralph was gasping for air, and everyone froze seeing what was being transpired and she stopped, which caused Ralph to fall to the floor, groaning in pain.

“Ralph!” Selena shouted, rushing to his side.

“You little bitch! That's it! I'm tired of waiting.” she said running and tackling Val to the floor and Nikky taught against Kimmy, seeing her as an enemy and not a friend.

Richard fought his brother, Ishawn. Katy and Veronica took on Jerica, while Lance and Dice took on Jax and Drake, and Ace along with Amy took on Ralph and Selena, but as soon as the fight begun, it was quickly ended by a force much stronger than any of them.