6~

Val's POV
At school

The day went by pretty fast and now it was time for her last two subjects which would be visual arts.

Walking into the room along with her friend Selena, they we're told by the teacher, Mr. Philip that the class would be split up into two groups.

The other half of the class, which consisted of Selena, went into the next room, while she sat there with her other friends.

The teacher walked around handing out the criteria of the project they were assigned to do for the two periods, and when the passed near her, a wave of nausea overcame her and she momentarily covered her mouth and swallowed back anything that threatened to come up.

"Are you okay?"Hillary, one of her friends asked after seeing the sudden reaction of her friend.

"Yeah." she replied turning her attention to the paper in front if her and trying to distract herself by reading it.

"Girls, let's get started on the assignment." Khara, on of her classmates said taking the paper and reading it.

**************
2nd Period

"Good, we're done." Khara said smiling.

"Hey V." Kimmy said once she entered the room and sitting in a vacant seat next to her.

"Hey Kim." she replied and Khara got up and carries their project away since she wasn't fond of Kimmy and vice versa.

"So, where's S?"

"In the next room."

"Okay, imma go get her since the bell's about to ring any minute."

"Okay, Where's Nik?"

"Cafeteria." she replied walking off to the next room.

The bell for dismissal rang not a minute later,and everyone rushed out of class.

Valencia was putting her things back in her bag, when the teacher walked in and the two doors shut hard, and a click confirmed they were locked.

"Valencia... Do you know what you are?" Mr Philip, the art teacher asked striding closer to her.

"What is that supposed to mean? I'm human duh." she said closing her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and backing up,with every step he took.

"Wow... my father was right. You have absolutely NO idea what you are and what you're capable of doing." he said walking up to her, grabbing her neck and pushing her up against the wall while she gasped for air. "It's real sad to know you're turning eighteen next week and you don't know what your future holds. This'll make it even more fun to kill you..."