28~

Nikky's POV

They had last week off from school so that Jax could transform them into half breads so today they're going back.

“Jax, Selena and I are going to Dunkin' donuts before school. Do you want anything?”

“No, I'm good.” he said before they kissed and she left with Selena.

Jax's POV

When Nikky left, he got a phone call from his younger sister.

“Jax, dad said he needs us urgently at the school, apparently someone tried to receive some classified files.”

“Alright Imany. Where are you?”

“I'm on my way with mom.”

“Okay. I'll meet you there.” he said before he hung up, locked the house and got inside his black tinted Mercedes.

*Text to Nikky*

Jax: I'm going to school now. My dad needs me. The house is locked so come to school when you're done.

Nikky: Okay. We'll be there soon.

*Text over*

He put his phone in the dashboard before backing out of the garage and driving to school.

*At School*

He pulled up into the parking lot right after his sister and mother came out of his mom's aqua coloured Jeep.

“Mom! Many!” he shouted and they turned around and they waited for him to catch up.

“Now that Jax is here, can you please tell me what's going on?” Imany asked irritated.

“I really don't know kids. You're dad just told me to get you all here and we'll see.” Jerica, they're mother replied.

“So where is he?” Imany asked impatiently.

“In his office.”

*In Ishawn's Office*

His mother walked in first, followed by his sister and then him.

“Ishawn we're here.” Jerica said and he turned around and the smile on his face widened.

“Ah, my lovely wife Jerica, along with my son Jax and my princess Imany have come to join us, my good friends.”

“Daddy, who are you talking to?” she asked and he moved out of the way so that all three of them could get a good look at the two guys tied up against two chairs in the center of the room, “Ooo! It looks like I'm gonna have some fun today!” she squealed in excitement and Ishawn's grin was now from ear to ear.