26~

Kimmy's POV

“No! I don't want to go to school!” she shouted storming downstairs and throwing herself into the couch before screaming out then crying.

“Kim, you're parents are right. You should go to school.” Jace said calmly, sitting on the couch opposite her.

“You're just like them! How am I supposed to go to school without my best friend!?” she shouted, sitting up then throwing a cushion at him, which he dodged perfectly before sitting next to her and hugging her as she cried, “I miss her Jace...”

“It's gonna be okay Kim. They only want you to go to school, so that no one will become suspicious of us. If you feel like you're in danger,just call me and I'll be there.”

“Okay.” she replied lifting her head from his chest and drying her eyes with the back of her hand.

“Now smile.” he said and she blushed, placed a kiss on his cheek before getting up and walking up to her room.

Jace's POV

“Thanks Jace.” Katy said from the veranda's door, before walking in with Kimar in her arms.

“No problem Mrs. Parker.” he replied before Omar came in, on his cell.

“Yeah. He's here... Alright.” he said before hanging up and sitting next to his wife.

“My dad?”

“Yeah. He said he has some really important news and want you here when he arrives.” he said unfaded that Jace knew it was his dad. The door of the den opened soon after and Richard walked in and took a seat.

“I know who took them.”

“Are you serious?” Katy asked.

“Yeah, but I can't go alone. Jace, I know we're not on good terms but I need you to help me rescue your mother and sister.”

“You sure you know where they are?” he asked and Richard nodded.

“Alright. Let's go.”

“But- but you can't. You promised you'd be there for me tomorrow while I go back to school... I get it. I'm not important...” Kimmy said running upstairs and slamming her room door shut.

“Jace, you stay. I'll go with Richard.” Omar said.

“Go on up to her.” Katy said and he got up and walked to her room.