27~

Jace's POV

He stood in front of her door, took a deep breath before knocking gently.

“Go away Jace!” Kimmy shouted and he could hear the hurt in her voice which made his heart break but he didn't stop.

“Kimmy, please open the door.” he pleaded and he pushed the door and it opened, so he walked in.

“Kim-” was all he got to say before he was pushed against the wall.

“Kimmy?” he asked, his eyes widening with shock, because she was now in her demonic state and a girl demon angry is not good.

“You. Promised. To. Protect. Me.” she said pressing her elbow against his throat.

“Kimmy you need to relax.” he said trying to get out of her hold.

“Relax? Don't you dare tell me to-” was all she got to stay before he kissed her.

Once she let go of him, he stopped but she pulled his face close to her again and reconnected their lips and he deepened the kiss but came to his senses once she moaned in his mouth.

“Oh shit. I'm sorry Kimmy but that was the only way I could get you out of your demonic state before you killed me.” he said handing her a sheet and she wrapped it around her now, naked body.

“Kimmy I really am sorry. It was wrong for me to kiss you. I should've never done-”

“Jace shut it. We'll just pretend it never happened.” she said walking out of the bathroom in her room after she changed and her voice cracked.

“You sure you're alright with that?”

“Yea. I'm good. You're still gonna be there for me tomorrow right?”

“Of course Kim.”

“Okay. Goodnight Jace.”

“Night Kim.” he said before exiting her room and closing the door behind him and breathing out.