29~

Nikky's POV

“Nikky!” Ralph shouted once she came off the bus, in front of the school's parking lot.

“Hey Ralph.” she said moving out of the way so Selena could come out.

“Where's - Ah! Omg Drake. You could've given me a heart attack!” Selena shouted once he lifted her up from behind and spun her around.

“Sorry Love.” he replied kissing her on the forehead and she leaned her head on his shoulder and smiled.

“Anyway, why are you two here so early?” Nikky asks turning to face Ralph.

“We normally come here early on Monday's with Jax to hang out in the teacher's lounge before school starts.” he replies.

“Yep. It's the highlight of my week.” Drake says smiling.

“So you guys don't know where Jax is?” Nikky questioned.

“Nope, but why don't we go into the teacher's lounge? It's right next to the office.” Ralph suggested.

“Okay. Let's go then.” she said and they walked off into the direction of the teacher's lounge.

*Inside the teacher's lounge*

“Why don't they have a students lounge?” she asked sitting on Drake's lap with her head on his chest and his arms around her waist.

“I'm not sure. I'll ask Jax.” he replied.

“Why Jax?” Nikky asked curiously.

“He didn't tell you?” Ralp asked.

“Tell me what?”

“His dad's the principal of the guys school and his mom's the principal of the girls school.” Drake finishes.

“Strange how he didn't tell me since we're dating, I'll talk to him later.” she said before she heard a guy scream out in pain and they all rushed to the principal's office which wasn't far.

“Jax, what's going on here? Why are these two guys tied up?” Nikky asked shocked.

“Nikky, you shouldn't be here.” he said stepping in front of her, blocking both her and her sister's view.

“Wait. Isn't that Val's dad?” she asked stepping aside to get a better look at the two guys and Nikky pushed Jax out of her way so she could see.

“Yeah, and that's Kimmy's dad.” she said and turned to Jax looking concerned.

“Are these girls yours?” Ishawn asks butting in.

“Mom and Dad, this is Nikky, my girlfriend and her sister, Selena.” Jax said.

“Great. Nice to meet you. Jax, invite them over for dinner later since I'm guessing they're one of us. Now leave please and schools canceled for today, spread the word.” he said, as he ushered them all out the room.