11~

Kimmy's POV

They arrived not a minute later at Kimmy's house. Jace came back outside to help her out of the car, once he carried Val inside.

“Kimmy! You're okay!” Kimar, her little brother shouted running up to her and hugging her from the waist since he was still small.

“Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?”

“Because I saw you were stuck under something, but he saved you.” he replied pointing at Jace.

“Kimar, you saw Kimmy?” Omar asked.

“Yes daddy.” he said innocently.

“But he was always here.” Omar mumbled to himself.

“Am I in trouble?”

“No, go and play with your toys.” he said before Kimar walked off.

“Kim your mom's upstairs looking after Val, you and Jace can go on up. I'm going to call your dad and update him on what's going on.” he said before he walked out of the den and back into the kitchen.

Kimmy leaned on Jace for support while they made their way upstairs, but he realized that it would've taken longer that way and he needed to be free of his demon form and be back into his human flesh.

Lifting her up bridal style he swiftly carried her up the remaining stairs and into the room her mother was in, then left knowing that they would be okay.

“Is she gonna be okay?” Kimmy asked,concerned.

“Yeah, she will, just a mere concussion, but she'll be fine. Now to you, are you hurt?” Katy replied.

“Just fractured my ankle, and a cut on my eyebrow, nothing too big.” she said and her mom pulled a chair from a desk in the room, placed a pillow on it and told her to put her foot on it.

“This may hurt a little hun, so scream into the pillow next to you if the pain becomes unbearable.” she said before placing her hands over Kimmy's ankle and whispering some words under her breath.

At first she felt nothing, but as the yellow light got brighter, the pain intensified and she grabbed the pillow screaming into it to the point where tears flowed down her cheeks.

She tried pulling her foot away but it stayed as still as a rock. She felt her bones being fused back together and the pain increased every minute, but diminished once her mom removed her hands.

“Okay,:you should rest. I know you want an explanation about everything that has happened but I'm sure you're drained both emotionally and physically.” she said helping Kimmy off of the bed Val was on and unto another one,in that same room.

“I promise we'll explain everything once you get up.” she said before closing the door and she yawned, and soon fell into a dreamless sleep.