Chapter 2

September 24, 2009

9:37 p.m.

Today I left my room only to eat and use the bathroom. Everyone knows that today they shouldn’t bother me. Today eight years ago mom died. Only twelve days after my birthday. I've spent all day locked in my room doing different portraits of her using the few photos I have of her. I must confess that I am not bad at drawing, but I like better to write.

I have notebooks and folders full of what I've written. Some of my drawings are on the walls and the others are saved along with everything I write. Between my bed and the window there is a space and I keep there the boxes full of poems, pieces of stories and novels, some random writings and several drawings, most of them are landscapes and of my mother.

My eyes itch. I cried, but I never let anyone see me mourn and today wasn’t the exception.

September 25, 2009

1:16 p.m.

I'm sitting by the window of the living room. It's Friday and the autumn air begins to appear.

A couple of minutes ago two Range Rovers parked in front of Audrey’s house. I watched as two men began to take out bags and boxes of cars. Arianna, Audrey's stepmother, left the house and hugged a girl with light brown hair. The girl was wearing frayed jean shorts, a sleeveless blouse that was too big for her and sunglasses on. That must be Audrey’s step-sister... Another annoying thing that will ruin more my days.

1:33 p.m.

Louis and Brandon came running into my house. They opened the doors and I could notice they were needier than a whore.

“What’s wrong with you?” I yelled at them.

“God, hadn’t you seen her?” Louis exclaimed. “Don’t you saw her legs? She’s so fine.”

“What? Being stuck so much in your room has blinded you? We have to go home to Audrey’s house now,” Brandon bit his lip.

“Calm your hormones. Audrey said we could go tomorrow,” I informed them.

“I would have to wait a day?” Louis moaned.

“More than a day. Do you think that you would sleep with her the first day?”

“No...”

I rolled my eyes. They both had their skin covered with tattoos and some piercing. All in our circle of friends were like that. But no one had more tattoos than me and I have eight piercings in total. I usually only used four and left the other four holes free.

“Get the fuck out of my house. Go and get some bitch to quench your thirst...” I told them.

“Are you going to the cave?” Brandon said, laughing.

“Yeah. Get out of here.”

They both left laughing. I climbed up the stairs and then climbed to the attic, my room. The house had only four rooms and as dad needed an office in the house I got the attic. Good thing here no one bothers me. I have plenty of space and two windows.

A window is next to my desk, which allows me to see the street and the things in front of the house, and one is by my bed, allowing me to see Audrey’s attic window. That window never opens so privacy, silence and peace is what I get in my room.

I cannot wait to see what will Louis and Brandon when they meet the new girl. It will be a... interesting day.

(Hi!!! Like this chapter is short I'll update another one in the night. Please vote xoxo)