Chapter 3

September 26, 2009

5:47 p.m.

I haven’t stopped laughing. Dad looked at me like I need a psychiatrist. Let him go to hell. This was truly funny.

At two o'clock we went to Audrey’s house. We had to go to meet her sister. Louis and Brandon came running to the house. After them came Liam and his conquest of this week. Then Nadia and Brooke, the only girls in our group besides Audrey, and finally me. I had only gone to see what stupid thing they were doing.

We sat in the living room and the girls started talking about new dyes that they applied to their hair. Audrey had almost all the hair covered with blue, pink, red and purple color strands. Nadia had red passion hair and Brooke had it black like the night. Audrey lifted her shirt exposing her new tattoo.

Liam and his girl were choking on their own tongues. That left me alone with Louis and Brandon, who were betting who would sleep firs with the girl.

Louis got up to go to the bathroom. The first floor bathroom didn’t work so went up and was there when it all began.

We hear screams of a girl and all ran upstairs. I wasn’t interested so I went up slowly. Louis was paralyzed looking at the girl who had just taken a shower judging by her wet hair and that she was wearing only underwear. She tried to cover as she shouted at Louis to leave, but he was mesmerized, watching their snowy curves. Looking at the pink skin that peeked through her ​​bra and the promise that her legs left to the imagination.

Audrey's father pushed Louis aside and closed the bathroom door. He looked at us with a frown.

“She’s Alex,” Audrey smiles ashamed.

Her father almost threw us out of her house.

“Goodbye John,” I said before leaving the house while lighting a cigarette.

I stayed a few minutes out of my house finishing the cigarette and then I went to my house laughing at the stupidity of Louis.

(Okay, here it's the second chapter of today. I know it's short but from the next chapter they will be longer. xoxo)