Chapter 18

October 18, 2009

10:21 p.m.

“This has been the best plan I've devised,” Audrey threw herself into her bed while smiling.

“Well, it was easier than I thought.”

“They canceled the trip, you got out her secret and you fucked her. The best plan in the world.”

“You say that because you were not who carried her.”

“Stop complaining because you won something too,” Audrey winked.

“I’ve never had to do that much for sex,” I seethe.

“Well now she has her foot plastered and she can’t move. I think this can’t be better.”

“That wasn’t in the plan,” I muttered.

“You care about her?”

“No, but...”

“There’s no excuse. Stop acting like a girl,” she rolled her eyes.

“I’m not acting like a girl. You're too grumpy today.”

“Stop whining and go visit your new bitch,” she pushed me out of her room and closed the door.

I smiled and ran my hands through my hair. I climbed the stairs to the attic to go to Alex's room. I had to make a visit to my "new bitch," like Audrey said. I opened the door to Alex’s room. She was lying in bed reading a book with headphones on. Her plastered foot was on a pillow.

She was wearing shorts and a simple shirt. Her fingernails were painted black. I went to the bed and I slowly lay on top of her. She looked at me with wide eyes.

“Hi Alex,” said and she smiled.

“Hello Niall.”

“How’s your foot?”

“Good, it almost doesn’t hurt.”

“I see that you can’t move a lot,” I smiled.

“That’s because you’re on top of me,” she complained.

I leaned over her and brushed my lips against the skin of her neck. Alex sighed and tangled her fingers in my hair. I started kissing her skin.

“Delicious,” I whispered against her ear and she moaned.

“I thought you were going to buy your bike,” she said.

“I’m going to buy it, but before I had to come to visit you,” I whispered against her skin.

“Come to visit me?”

“Mhm... You and your delicious skin.”

“We should stop,” she muttered.

“Why?” I asked her.

“It’s not okay.”

“That isn’t what you said on Friday,” I reproach her.

“Friday was a mistake,” she looked into my eyes.

I frowned and stood up. She sat on the bed.

“You are right. Friday was a mistake. I must have been really desperate to fuck you.”

“Don’t mess with me.”

“I’m not messing with you, I just telling the truth. Don’t reproach me a thing because I didn’t forced you and if I remember well you were more desperate than I was.”