Chapter 30

November 25, 2009 

9:43 pm

“There is a little rumor, there, that says that we are in a serious relationship,” Diana surrounded my neck with her arms while she positioned between my legs. I was leaning against my bike and held her waist firmly.

“Let them speculate.” I told her and I leaned in to give her a good kiss in front of everyone.

Her lips welcomed me with the same intensity that mine asked.

“Diana!” Brooke interrupted us and Diana moved away from me, without being able to finish the kiss.

“We are busy,” I waved a hand between Diana and me.

“God, you have to see him,” Brooke sighed.

“See what?” Diana walked away a more step from me telling me that the kiss wouldn’t continue. I huffed angrily.

“Harry Styles.” Brooke said excited.

“What's up with him?” With that she forgot completely about my existence.

“He had a... Transformation.”

“He became a butterfly?” I asked with irony.

“Something better than that,” Brooke looked me in the eyes. “He became a super model,” she bit her lower lip.

“What do you mean?” Diana asked without understanding.

“C’mon. You have to see him with your own eye.”

Brooke took her by the arm and dragged her behind her, away from me.

“Yes, you can take her,” I said sarcastically, although I knew that she couldn’t hear me.

As Brooke had taken Diana away I decided to go with the others. Audrey and Liam were as far as they could be an attitude contrary to the last few weeks. Liam was smoking a cigarette a few feet beyond. Audrey was against the wall, with arms crossed over her chest, pretending that she listened to the conversation that was going on around her. I approached her and relied on the wall by copying her pose.

“Are you going to buy spare parts for the bike?” She asked me without looking at me in the eyes.

“Yes. I have to fix it. That is why I've only been using the new one.”

My bike has been making a very strange noise since a couple of days ago.

“I wondered if you could take me. I have to go to a place near the pier on the East side of Elmwood...”

“Sure. I will be the Sunday of next week,” I reported and she nodded.

“Can I ask you another favor?” She asked so low I could hardly hear her.

“What?”

“Don't tell Liam,” she looked at him.

The doorbell rang and she went away before I asked why so much mystery. I took my backpack and Diana’s and entered the building. The hallways were filled with students. I walked to the Diana’s locker thinking that she would be there waiting for her backpack to get her books. But she wasn't there. I spotted her speaking a few meters from her locker. She was talking to Styles. I must admit that Brooke had not exaggerated with the transformation of Harry Styles.

He had tanned, removing that pale color of his skin. His eyes seemed greener without the glasses. He was using contact lenses and had a new haircut. He had gotten rid of the extra large size sweater and his exact size clothing made him seem tall and muscular.