Chapter 35

Hanna looks at her grandfather and opens the journal. She’s surprise to see aggression and anger in the way in which the words are written. The script is a mess and there is no doubt that he has pressed the pen with enough anger to break the sheet in some places.

January 3, 2010

9:10 p.m.

I fucked it, I've ruined everything. There is no way that Diana will forgive me after this. I'm really screwed.

“What are you doing?” I asked entering her room. It felt strange to be back at home after spending ten days in her parent's House.

“Nothing, I'm empting my suitcase and my purse...”

Diana took out a CD of her bag.

“What is that?”

“Don't know. It was in the clutch that I wore at the New Year’s party.”

We had gone to New Year’s party in Elmwood with our group of friends. Surprisingly Liam and Audrey showed up, although they avoided each other during the greater part of the night. It was a huge party; I would say that at least a thousand people were there. There were several drinks bars and several DJs played during the night. And at midnight the countdown appeared on the screens and the fireworks in the sky. And of course Diana was my midnight kiss.

She pulled out the CD of the box and turned on her laptop. She sat on the bed next to me and waited for the contents of the CD appear on the display. Diana gave click on play and the screen turned black. The first thing that appeared on the screen was an empty room.

The room’s door opened and a guy and a girl entered. The girl pushed the boy and he fell on his back in the bed. The girl began to kiss the boy's neck while taking away shirt. He didn’t resist and slowly things moved on.

“Oh my God,” Diana took a hand to her mouth and closed the laptop.

“Diana...”

“Get out.”

“Diana, I..."

“Do not want to hear it, Niall. Please go,” she wasn’t looking at me, I was staring at the laptop.

“But, I swear...”

“Get out! You are a damn prick!” She hit me with one of the pillows and I stood up.

“Go away! I do not want to see you again!”

I looked at her in the eyes and I saw all that anger and disappointment. Her cheeks were rosy and the tears had already appeared. I didn't know what to do.

“Diana,” I tried to explain her once again.

“Get out of here, damn idiot!”

I sighed. I knew that she wouldn’t I listen until she calmed down a little and let some of her anger out. I heard a crystal glass crashing against the door seconds later after I left.

I didn’t try to speak to her during the rest of the day. She closed the window and curtains, locking herself in her room completely. I also did the same thing, curling in a corner of my room. I didn’t know what to do, didn’t remember anything of what happened in the video. But there was no doubt that I was the guy in the video.

My mind didn’t stop tormenting me and had forgotten that I have this stupid notebook to download all these frustrating problems. It is a pity that it cannot tell me what to do.

January 4, 2010

7:09 pm