Chapter 9

(Please read the author's note at the bottom)

October 3, 2009

1:31 a.m.

I know that at this time it’s already Saturday, but I still need to write what happened on Friday.

In the morning, when Audrey and Alex arrived at school, I had already planned how I would annoy Alex. I took one of the straps of her backpack and pulled, making Alex to rest again the wall next to me. I made the gesture of lifting her skirt but she stopped me before I could.

“What are you doing?” She asked, with the heat rising to her cheeks.

“I just want to see what color are your panties today,” I smiled mischievously.” The blue looks good on you but I prefer red or black.

She let go of my hand.

“That was an accident,” her cheeks turned redder.

I looked up. Everyone was too busy in their own conversations to pay attention to us.

“I don’t think it was an accident. You were using the computer, right? What kind of game you were playing with your boyfriend? I'm sure you were on Skype with him.”

“Pervert,” she said frowning.

I approached her until my lips were brushing the spot near her ear.

“You're not so saint if you had understood my comment.”

I give her a smack on the bottom and she jumped. I dedicate her an evil smile before entering the school.

Alex was avoiding me all day, but every time that we met I reminded her yesterday's incident.

At night we were all ready for a race. Alex was sitting on Louis’ motorcycle while chatting with him. He still believed that she would fall to his charms.

“Where have you been?” Liam asked, patting me on the back.

“Spending a good couple of hours,” I informed him as I opened the beer can.

Alex was wearing worn down shorts, black sneakers and a white shirt that showed off her black bra. She was holding a can of Coke in her hands. I snort. The girl didn’t drink alcohol.

“Where have you been? I've been looking for you,” Audrey came to us making her stiletto heels chink against the pavement and shaking her hips moving her mini skirt.

“Was with Scarlett,” I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

“I need propose you something that will us both happy,” she said looking at her nails.

“I don’t want to hear this,” Liam raised his hands and then left, leaving Audrey and me alone.

“I hear you,” I told her and leaned on my bike.

“I have a little plan for Alex,” she smiled.

“And...?”

“I think to get a couple of secrets from her and then humiliate her.”

“And why do you need me?”

“Because they have to be very deep secrets, bad ones. Simple girly secrets don’t help me. And what better way to take them off than making you friends with her?”

“I don’t understand...”

“She lives in her world of romantic books. If you approach her, she will think that is the typical love story with the bad boy. You get a couple of secrets and we humiliate her in front of all school.”