Chapter 4- Meeting Hell and Justin.

* Hell above! *

Lincoln Esme p. o. v

- Meeting Hell -

Recap*

I was twisted around and my back was shoved against the wall in under a second as I starred into his black eyes, the rest covered by a hoodie.

" I am not a mutt. I will not take my hands off of you. You are mine. " He let out a loud growl.

" Who are you? " I bit out.

" I'm Hell. "

* 24 hours later *

I kicked as Hell came towards me, I'm tied to a chair, in my own home.

" Feisty. Soon, you'll tire yourself out. " He smiled, you could see it. The rest of his face is covered by a hoodie, which has been pushed up on his arms, a tattoo spotted.

" Not! " I growled at him as I kicked at him again, he dropped and grabbed my leg, squatting down to be in my face as he held my leg, his eyes showing.

He has green eyes.

You couldn't deny it, he was gorgeous. It must be the beast genes.

" Stop, " His voice dropped 19473 tones, it was super deep.

I felt weird, my body stopped moving as I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Uh oh, the twins are awake. " He smirked as he stood up, looking towards the stairs.

" Don't touch them! " I kicked at him, actually kicking him, only in the knee, sadly.

" Fuck! " He said as he grabbed his knee, letting a growl," I wasn't going too. " He finished as he ripped the ropes off my hands, grabbing me by the arm as he pulled me upstairs and tossed me into the twins room, shutting me inside.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. I changed the twins and quieted them down, searching for something to protect us.

PHONE!

I grabbed the house phone that was under all of their clothes, dialing 911 but the phone started ringing.

I cursed as I tried to quiet it down, but it was yanked out of my hands.

" So close, but so far away. " Hell smiled.

" It's Justin. " I spoke.

" I can read. " He barked back.

" He wants the girls. " I continued.

" Then give them too him. Tell him to come right now. And just that. " He growled.

I jumped, surprised the girls didn't start screaming as I clicked ' talk ' and answered the phone.

" Justin, You can come get the girls now. " I said as I heard him breathing.

" Well, I'm actually here.. I was stopping by to see the brand of diapers because I got confused and scared in the diaper isle. " He laughed.

" Oh, " I said," Did you get them? "

I looked up to Hell, he was watching me.

" I did. Are you coming down or should I just come up? " He asked.

" I will come down. " I spoke as I added," On my way. " I laughed a little and hung down.

Hell was out of the room, I frowned as I walked downstairs, leaving the twins in their bedroom.

" Justin! Long time! " I smiled as I opened the door, pulling him into a hug.

* ^ That is Justin ^ *

" I know, I know. " He smiled, not looking at me too long.

I do look like my sister, a lot.

" Well, come on in. " I smiled as he stepped him, he raised his nose, as if he was smelling the air.

I raised my eyes at him as I closed the door, stepping in front of him.

" They're upstairs. Come on. " I said as I walked towards them.

" Is anyone here? " Justin asked as he looked around.

" Olivia and Lola. " I spoke as I knew I couldn't tell him about Hell.

" Oh, " He said as I opened the door to the girls, walking over to their cribs and peering at them.

" I'm realizing how I don't know if I can do this, but you're here. " I said as I closed my eyes and placed a hand on my heart, moving my hand over to their little cheeks.

" You'll get pictures. " He smiled, trying to make me feel better.

" This is Lola, she has slightly darker eyes. " I said as I picked her up, instantly kicking and smiling. I handed her to him, she just starred at him, she was smiling.

" and Liv has the lighter eyes and also is a bit smaller. " I said as I picked her up, she was yelling baby talk.

We walked downstairs and I covered them with kisses and Justin left with my girls. I had a few tears escape, but I know it's for the best.

I only hope he finds my letter in the diaper bag soon.

A/N:
kinda sucky :-( but you've met Hell and Justin!