Chapter 11- Princess.

( Traven and Lance are twins and played by Chace Crawford. )

Lincoln's p. o. v

" Traven," I addressed him as I walked into the kitchen, him following.

" Please feed me. Lance would not feed me this morning. " Traven pouted as he stood in the entrance of the door.

" You woke up late. " Lance said as he shoved Traven out of the way.

" A man needs his breakfast! Please, Collie!! " Traven pouted.

Collie is the nickname Traven and Lance have given me.

" Sure. " I rolled my eyes," What do you want? "

" Eggs!! Tons of eggs and pancakes! Sausage! " Traven said.

" Me too. " Lance said.

" You want me to cook for you when you are the reason I have to feed the poor starving fellow right here? " I gasped at him.

" Umm," Lance said as he looked around.

" I'm kidding. I'll do it. " I said as I grabbed everything and began to cook.

" How was the weather with getting here? " I asked as I cooked for everyone.

" It was cold. Even with our werewolf heat it was cold, you shouldn't go out there. " Lance said as he played on his phone.

" I didn't plan on it. " I lied as I flipped the last pancake and placed it on a plate.

" Done. " I said as I placed the food onto the table and allowed them to eat, I washed the dishes and turned the stove off.

I sat down at the table, eating with the boys as Lance and Traven shot mean looks at each other when reaching for the last piece of meat, so I took it.

" Thanks for coming over everyday and eating my food. " I laughed as I washed everyones dishes and dried my hands.

" Anytime. " Lance smiled.

" I need my mate. "

Mate, I'm pretty sure I've covered this, if not, I will now.

A mate is like a soul-mate. It's your other half. You instantly love them, a beast does because it mostly affects the beast due to the Moon Goddess creating it and placing and choosing the mate that goes with the other person.

The Moon Goddess is a goddess from above, no one has ever seen her or heard from her, they've only read stories and heard stories about her from the elders. She plans everyones future and plans everyones mates.

" I agree. Probably wouldn't have to cook so much. " I said as I moved across the floor, my fuzzy socks feeling so good against my cold feet. I had on leggings, fuzzy red socks, a red shirt and then a jacket.

" Lance and I will share a mate. " Traven spoke.

" Oh, is that normal? " I furrowed my brows. They'll both have sex with the same person, the mother of their children will be the same as the mother of their nieces and nephews.

" For twins, yes. " Lance nodded.

" Alright. I'm going to watch a movie with hot chocolate and popcorn. Any takers? " I asked as I grabbed a few bags of popcorns and a lot of hot coco.

" HELL YEAH! " The twins yelled.

" Okay, go get tons of blankets and Christmas movies. " I said as I stuck the popcorn into the microwave and made my hot coco. Switching from popcorn to the water for my hot coco in the microwave.