Chapter 22- Are You Pregnant With my Son?

Lincoln's p. o. v

Christmas is over, the girls loved everything they got.

Today is Jan 2, I have court in a few days for the custody of the girls. I have my first doctors appointment today for my child.

I still cannot believe that I am with child, I love it so much. I think I may want to find out the gender just so I can do a lot of shopping.
I can't believe I've with child because I have no room in my house with me, I have no room. I have no dad for my children. I don't want to move and I don't want Hell to know of it.

" Linc! I've missed my girls. " Sam, my neighbor smiled as I stepped into her house with my girls.

" They've missed you! " I said as I got them out and they jumped for her.

" Where are you going today? " She asked me.

" I'm .. I'm pregnant. " I said as I looked at my stomach.

" This is wonderful! I bet you're very excited! Including the dad! " She smiled.

" I am.. But the dad doesn't know. I refuse to tell him. " I said as I looked at her," I really must go or I'll be late for my appointment. Thank you for watching the girls. " I said as I stood up.

" Anytime! Good luck! " She smiled.

As I drove to the doctors, I began to think about my pregnancy.

I hoped for a girl, so she wouldn't be a wolf. I wouldn't know how to raise a wolf. How to help them shift or train.

I parked my car and hurried inside, the cold wrapping itself around me. As I signed many papers, I looked around. Many stomachs, much bigger than mine sat around with their husbands by them.

" Lincoln Rylan," The doctor called and I stood up and followed her back.

" Alright. How far along are you? " He asked.

" I believe about 3-4 months. " I answered.

" We'll let's just see. " He said as he got ready," Please pull your shirt up. "

I did as told and watched him put the gel on my stomach. It was cold.

A little sound filled the room.

It was my baby's heartbeat.

" You're 4 months and 2 days. " He spoke.

" Can you tell what gender? " I said as I had to resist putting my hands on my stomach.

" I can go get the specialist. I don't think she had any appointments for the hour. "

" Please. " I smiled at him.

He nodded and smiled and walked out of the room, coming in with a girl about 10 minutes later.

I removed my hands from my stomach as she began to move the thing over my stomach, I did not have my hands in the gel. I had them above it.

" It seems you're having.." She spoke as she moved it around again and a word flashed up on the screen.

" It seems you're having a boy. Congratulations." Dr. David smiled at me.

" Thank you both! " I smiled ar Dr. David and Dr. Lacy.

" You're welcome! We'll make your next appointment and print these pictures off for you. " She smiled as she began clicking on the machine and pictures printed off.