Chapter 16- Heightened Hearing!

Lincoln's P. O. V

" Can I hold one? " Traven asked as he got on his knees and began to flutter his eyelashes at me.

" No. " I said as I finished changing Lola's diaper.

" Pleaseeeee, Lincoln! " He continued.

" Sure. " I rolled my eyes as I handed her too him, she won't stay still for a diaper change or long enough for him to hold her, so of course he can hold her.

" Yay! " He said, sounding like a girl. He grabbed her and sat on the couch.

My mouth dropped, she was letting him hold her! Where did my wiggly baby go? This is not okay.

" Lola you trader. " I smiled at her as I went to grab Olivia, she darted off and I quickly had to catch her. I then changed her diaper, letting her loose as I tossed the diapers into the trash and then washing my hand.

" You're older than me, yet I feel like your my child. " I remarked to Traven as I picked up his trash.

" Sorry, mom. " He said as he now had both the girls in his arm, they were as calm as ever. I rolled my eyes at him as I finished cleaning the living room. Franklin asleep in the corner and the girls, including Traven almost asleep on the couch.

" You drive me crazy. " I said as I went back into the kitchen and stirred the chilly.

While the girls are busy, I'll inform you on my problems.

Elissa, has been punished. Severely whipped, her arms broken too. She's our of the dungeon now, arms in a cast and the whipping will scar her. Tim, he's very unhappy about this, but he can't do anything because he is not as powerful as Hell.

Hell's brother is still here, he's only here to sleep and eat. I'm not sure where he goes because when you wake up, he's gone and he's never up for conversations during dinner. After he eats, he goes straight to bed.
Although I beat Elissa's ass, I was told I have to go to training? Something about learning how to fight a were-beast. How to fight a beast.

Learning this will be good, I can use it to however I please. Good or bad.

Justin hasn't contacted me, but I have received the court papers. We have court next week. I'm unsure on how this will go. I rather not share my girls with him anymore, he caused trouble last time he had them.. but I have no proof of anything so I believe we will be getting 50/50.

" I'm home. " Hell slammed the door and stomped into the house.

" What is wrong? The twins and Traven are asleep. " I rolled my eyes at him as I shut the oven off and moved the pan of chilly back so it could chill down.

" I was trying to find dust on Justin, yet I can find nothing. You have to sell your house, so the court knows the twins live here-" He would've kept going, but I cut him off.

" I don't know about that. " I said as I still wasn't sure if I wanted to stay.

" And why is that? " His eyes flashed black, I stepped back a little.

" My life and the twins are back in my town. Our memories are in that house. The memories of my sister and the last place she stepped in was there. " I said as I ignored the heartbreak inside of my chest as I talked about her.

Hell instantly calmed down, he was looking at me with sorrow and pity.

" Lincoln, I'm sorry. " He started," We can get your sisters memories. "

" We can't get her footsteps. I don't want to be here, I don't want to sell my house. I don't even know you, you don't know me. You don't know the girls. I don't need your opinion, I'm not waiting for your approval or care. " I said as I tried to keep quiet to the twins and Traven didn't hear us fighting.

" You were made for me, I was made for you. We will get to know each other. " He gritted his teeth," the twins will be okay. They'll be raised with us as if the life we are living is normal. They seem to love Traven," He said as he flung his hand out and pointed at him.

" Just because you think I was made for you, does not mean I want to be with you. " I bit back.

I almost felt bad, hurt flashed through his eyes.

" You've been marked and mated," He started but I cut him off.

" Who's fault is that? " I rolled my eyes.

" You didn't say no when I took you to bed and mated you. " He smirked," As I was saying, you are attached to me, believe it or not. You can leave, but every part of your body will want me. This is the claim, that the Moon Goddess has given us over each other. You need me and I need you. Wanting that to be the way it is or not. " He finished," I will take you to your house tomorrow and we will spend the night. We will collect everything you need and I will try my hardest to make you happy, as we are stuck together for eternity. " He said.

" Okay. " I said as I looked at my feet, I had no clue what to say.

" Now that is has been finished, I'm no longer hungry. " He said and I raised my head, I was going to say sorry. I never planned to make him upset or lose his appetite, but he was gone.

I couldn't believe myself, standing here in the kitchen, feeling bad because I hurt his feelings.
Could this marked and mated that really be why I feel this way? Because I'm claimed by him? Will my girls actually believe that this life is normal if we stayed here with him?

" Um," Traven rocked back and forth on his feet as he stood in the entrance of the kitchen door.

" You heard? " I asked as I placed the chilly spoon on the counter.

" I did. I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be nosy but, werewolf hearing is extremely high. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't. " He said as he watched me.

" It's fine, you truly didn't mean too. Where are the girls? " I asked him.

" Asleep in their play pens. Can I eat? " He asked.

" Yes, go ahead. " I smiled as I walked out of the kitchen and I walked upstairs and into a bathroom in the hallway, I then sat on the toilet and let out many silent tears. Not wanting to be loud since Hell was a werewolf and his hearing is heightened as well, I didn't want to hear him right now.